• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Triple H Megathread - Officially back as EVP of Talent Relations & head of creative

John McHenry

John McHenry
That's my biggest objection to a CW division, they aren't "special" anymore if that's the word.
I'd agree with that. Back when WCW merged until probably 10 years ago it wasn't common to see that style on the TV they were there own attraction? Now the style just isn't unique? A lot of guys pull off those moves even some of the bigger guys attempt it now.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Yeah I suppose impact does still have x Championship going strong tho I suppose some could argue its more a secondary title now

Cwalker

That’s one of the biggest things wrong with wrestling right now.

If guys like Angelo Dawkins or Keith Lee are doing flips over the top rope and all that, what makes it special when Ricochet or the Bucks do it?

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Butch really isn’t that bad of a name.

It was just a name change for the sake of a name change.

But at this point, it’s not necessary to change his name back to Dunne
I agree. It's far more important to do the right thing and give him a proper, good push and run. One that, if you look back on it in a couple of years, you can say about that it was well... Dunne.

UnsteadyEthicalFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif