• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Triple H Megathread - Officially back as EVP of Talent Relations & head of creative

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I loved the WCW CW Title, but WWE dropped the ball with it hard.

I certainly wouldn’t want it exclusive to 205 Live again.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
So explain why it would be such a good decision then to bring it back?
I think it would be good to bring back for NXT at least. I think it would give some under utilized smaller talent something to go for Jiro, Chase, guys like that plus HHH is the guy who brought it back in the first place don't think it's out of realm of possibility he thought about bringing it back obviously not in your opinion tho :lol but to each their own.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I loved the WCW CW Title, but WWE dropped the ball with it hard.

I certainly wouldn’t want it exclusive to 205 Live again.
I agree to 205 statement tho 205 did go under anyway but you make it on nxt or make it whole company wide and use it on level up main event etc I think wouldn't be bad guys like Cedric, Gable, Reggie etc as contenders combined with nxt talent isn't out of left field tho.

John McHenry

John McHenry
So I assume the belt would be on Smackdown then. But who would be in the division. Ricochett, Rey, Dom or would you be calling people up to be in the division? I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring it back for NXT but I don't see it being worthy of Raw or Smackdown these days I don't think as the roster sits right now there's enough talent to warrant it.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
So I assume the belt would be on Smackdown then. But who would be in the division. Ricochett, Rey, Dom or would you be calling people up to be in the division? I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring it back for NXT but I don't see it being worthy of Raw or Smackdown these days I don't think as the roster sits right now there's enough talent to warrant it.
I was more thinking nxt myself but I think you add the whole company you have a decent number

Dale

Super Moderator
All it would do is slim the divisions down even more just for a bunch of people who they clearly don't rate to be on their main shows each week, makes zero sense. There's virtually no reason they can't be competing for the North American title rather than bringing in another title.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
All it would do is slim the divisions down even more just for a bunch of people who they clearly don't rate to be on their main shows each week, makes zero sense. There's virtually no reason they can't be competing for the North American title rather than bringing in another title.
Fair enough point but I just figured it was something maybe hhh would discuss

Cwalker

They just scrapped the belt less than a year ago. And even if that was a direct call from Vince, I don’t remember any reports saying Hunter was trying hard to keep it. I don’t think it’s something on his radar

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The CW would be pointless on any show where the majority of the roster is already a CW.

So first thing it should be on a main roster show and whichever show has a larger roster so the division of weight classes makes sense.

Not sure it’s needed in 2022, though.

Dale

Super Moderator
The CW would be pointless on any show where the majority of the roster is already a CW.

So first thing it should be on a main roster show and whichever show has a larger roster so the division of weight classes makes sense.

Not sure it’s needed in 2022, though.
That's my biggest objection to a CW division, they aren't "special" anymore if that's the word.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I mean it wasn't something I'm like dead set on my heart to return just wonder if maybe hhh had discussed it