• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Triple H Megathread - Officially back as EVP of Talent Relations & head of creative

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Yeah, both work. I mean look at Kurt Angle for example. One of the best to EVER step into the ring. So sometimes you find some damn good gems who wasn’t tearing it up on the indies.
For sure. Jade comes to mind for AEW though not as talented as Kurt obviously before I get hounded

John McHenry

John McHenry
Well it's not like he's going to openly say no. I mean I think he doesn't have a problem with Heyman. But that's the only way to answer that question.

Dale

Super Moderator
Yeah it's pretty much lip service but I don't doubt the Heyman stuff given his involvement in the Roman and Brock programs over the years

Chris

Dreams are Endless
From what was reported the last couple years, Heyman was already heavily involved with the creative for stuff related to his storylines so I wouldn't have an issue if it stayed that way, it might actually be better if he could bring on some more people to "handle their stuff" more or less too if they're good at it, instead of like assigning Heyman as "SmackDown booker" for example

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I’ll be honest I actually don’t mind 2.0. And honestly in a lot of ways I actually like a lot of what they’re doing with it. I’ll be disappointed if we lose a lot of that character progression. And don’t get me wrong I love takeovers and what not but it was kind of just super ROH in the WWE system.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I too hope they don’t make any changes to 2.0 because there’s some good things going on there like Trick & Melo, Toxic Attraction, Cora, Roxanne, Tony D & The Family, Chase U.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
2.0 is really fine that way it is. It’s entertaining and building new stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I too hope they don’t make any changes to 2.0 because there’s some good things going on there like Trick & Melo, Toxic Attraction, Cora, Roxanne, Tony D & The Family, Chase U.
This.

Like someone I believe said earlier Trips should bring that old NXT energy to the main roster instead.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I guess to simplify it, if HHH has control of both then your Braun Strowmans and your Omos's would have actually been in NXT and your Bobby Roode's would be straight to main roster...where it was the opposite before lmao the guys that skipped NXT were usually the Vince prototypes that needed training :lol

John McHenry

John McHenry
I guess to simplify it, if HHH has control of both then your Braun Strowmans and your Omos's would have actually been in NXT and your Bobby Roode's would be straight to main roster...where it was the opposite before lmao the guys that skipped NXT were usually the Vince prototypes that needed training :lol
Omos wasn't in NXT? Swear I saw him there in some doc.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Omos wasn't in NXT? Swear I saw him there in some doc.

Not on TV that I remember unless it was some cameos. I think he did live events tho, and before he was Omos he was also the Raw Underground bouncer and Akira Tozawa's big Ninja on Raw