• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Triple H hasn’t produced any stars in NXT

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
2 million viewers and decreasing ratings isn’t a star.
That isn't relevant to how a person is a star. In modern-day WWE, Becky Lynch is the biggest star. She got over via the fans, it was organic. + she main evented Wrestlemania against Ronda Rousey. Her rise to the top wasn't apart of a storyline, it was because the fans genuinely liked her.

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
That isn't relevant to how a person is a star. In modern-day WWE, Becky Lynch is the biggest star. She got over via the fans, it was organic. + she main evented Wrestlemania against Ronda Rousey. Her rise to the top wasn't apart of a storyline, it was because the fans genuinely liked her.

She may be most popular with the niche, but she’s not a star, no one outside the bubble knows her.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
She may be most popular with the niche, but she’s not a star, no one outside the bubble knows her.
What is the niche? Becky Lynch is a star.

And by your logic, Sasha Banks is also a star. She's on the Mandalorian so she's known outside the bubble.

Sabretooth

Ratings aren’t the only thing that determine whether someone is a star or over. Jesus fucking Christ. :fpalm

Deezy

DZ PZ
Carny biz turned into the full circus.....Barnum and Bailey on the marquee....not a clown, lion tamer or trapeze artist.

Ratings metric is deader than Leslie Nielsen.....witcho antiquated ass.

Bet you still think geocities are still a good platform

Sabretooth

That is how it works, if something is entertaining it will draw and gain viewers, if it isn’t or it sucks people won’t and less people will watch.

like I said there are very few superstars in history who were able to significantly bump the ratings. Doesn’t mean that other stars werent entertaining. Becky Lynch is considered to have one of the best modern runs but I’m sure you’ll start throwing numbers out there to tell us all why were wrong and she sucks.

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
like I said there are very few superstars in history who were able to significantly bump the ratings. Doesn’t mean that other stars werent entertaining. Becky Lynch is considered to have one of the best modern runs but I’m sure you’ll start throwing numbers out there to tell us all why were wrong and she sucks.

Record low numbers aren’t a great run.

Carny biz turned into the full circus.....Barnum and Bailey on the marquee....not a clown, lion tamer or trapeze artist.

Ratings metric is deader than Leslie Nielsen.....witcho antiquated ass.

Bet you still think geocities are still a good platform

You don’t wanna go there, because WWE’s YouTube numbers?

Embarrassing.