Triple H and The Rock's private rivalry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

posiimage

Jobber
Reaction score
Triple H recently spoke up about a the personal competition he and the Rock are engaged in, even though the two of them never really liked each other. It was said that even though the Rock hasn't been a full-time performer in over a decade, the two still share a heightened sense of competition.

"(The Rock) tweets those things out like 'Doing cardio 4 am, time to go, no excuses' and in my mind, if he can do it, I'm gonna get up at 4," Triple H told The Rock when they spoke at WrestleMania 30.

"It's so funny, when you tweet something, I feel the same way," Rock replied.

Triple H also noted that The Rock said that he feels the same way when Triple H tweets his workout progress, showing that the two still have a healthy rivalry.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The Rock has always been better than Triple H at everything. One of the greatest on-screen rivalries of all-time, though.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain