Trios Tournament

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

ROH has announced a Trios Tournament for Chicago. Already signed is the No Remorse Corp. Age of the Fall, and The Vulture Squad. I would assume Hangman 3, Sweet n Sour Inc, and the Reselience would be added. (6 teams in total)

Who's your pick?

I wanna say NRC, but i think the Age of the Fall is due for a big win.

Soulpower

The Age of The Fall. In recent shows they've gotten the better of the NRC and The Briscoes. It seems a huge push is headed their way and I expect that to continue in the trios tourney. I would like to see AoTF hook up against the NRC just to see who the crowd would root for.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
My choice would be "The Hangmen 3" or "No Remorse Corps"... But since TAOtF seem to be getting a huge push, i wouldn't at all be surprised to see them win... Even if i hate Jimmy Jacobs!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Anybody think that there might be 2 more teams involved.

I was thinking maybe Steen, Generico & Delirious after the actions a few shows ago but maybe things have changed, i have to keep up with the storylines a bit more!

Also team someone else up with The Briscoes maybe. I dunno, i just fought maybe a 8 team tournament would be a little more entertaining.

Soulpower

I change my pick... I say the Briscoes with their partner... CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI will win!

jewboysrevenge

Reaction score
I haven't seen it announced yet, but the Trios Tournament got cancelled, at least for Chicago. I was at the show, and they started it a half hour late with the announcement "All of the announced talent is either in the building or on their way. However, because not all of the talent scheduled has yet arrived, Trios Tournament 2007 is cancelled. Welcome to Unscripted III!"

It was a bit of a disappointment, but there were some great matches, including Jimmy Jacobs choking out Bryan Danielson in the middle of the ring. That was about the most surprising finish I've seen in a long time.

flo23

Reaction score
what the fuck danielson getting choked out by some fucking emo cunt. the age of the fall is pathetic IMO and was a huge dissapointment after so much hype. fuck the age of the fall as well as jacobs

jewboysrevenge

Reaction score
From your sig I can guess why you're pissed, but Jacobs is a great wrestler, and he can actually work the mic, which is a rarity in ROH.