AMA Trios - Six-Man Tag Team Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Princess Nova, Slate Bass & Eden v. Belly Boy, Raging Redneck, Burgerman

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
AMALogoTORN.png

Presents...

From

Residence_logo.png

The Family Feast

Ding-Ding.

The sound of a dinner bell rings and the Bassigani family, also known as “The Residence,” are seated at an exquisite table in a lavish dining room. A chandelier glistens above as it lights up the room. Some of the family's servants, men and women wearing tuxes, dresses, and blank white masks, move the remaining food to the table. The meal tonight, a southern BBQ, something which would be unexpected for the family. From macaroni salads and cornbread to freshly grilled and seasoned meats, it is fitting more of a summer cookout than a family meal. In the middle is also a plate of BBQ grilled hamburgers.

The head of the family, Eden, sits at the head of the table. She wears a red corset with a sheer black shirt over it, along with a pair of black pants. A red wine fills her glass to the brim. To her right, her husband, Slate, wearing attire similar to normal, however, this time he dons a black duster coat over it instead of a suit jacket. His glass is filled with what is assumedly a fine whiskey. Across from the TORN Warrior is Princess Nova. Wearing a silk purple dress that hugs her curves, Princess Nova places a napkin on her lap to prevent any sauce from soiling her outfit. She has her own glass of red wine next to her and on her plate, skewers filled with meats and vegetables, along with grilled corn and a macaroni salad. She happily hums and bops her hair which is in pigtails right now and thanks one of the servants for topping off her glass.

Also at the table in unoccupied chairs is a collection of puppets. Three of which have distinct looks. One has a cowboy hat and duster on, with a shard of glass stuck in its eye. The next one is rather rotund, with a beard. There is a nail jabbed right through its belly. The final one has a body shaped like a hamburger with a huge bite taken out of him. In the final chair, there is a grey cat with a purple bow, curled up and purring.

Eden briefly stands up from her chair and lightly taps silverware off her glass.

“Family, I would like to propose a toast. A toast to us, a toast to a new chapter, and a toast to this wonderful meal in front of us. Oh, and a special little toast to Nova for the wonderful southern theme of tonight’s dinner.”

Nova curtsies to her mentor and blushes. “Oh, Eden, you shouldn’t have. It means a lot. I give toast this love has filled me with purpose since I was welcomed into your family. Or should I say ‘our’ family?” Nova giggles a little.

Slate lifts his glass and adds “To our TORN existence. To family. Salute.”

Both Eden and Nova raise their glasses to say “salute” before they take sips of their drinks and sit down.

“Now...while I do want us to enjoy this evening together, I want to bring up a little bit of business. Specifically our upcoming match.”

Eden takes another sip of her wine.

“We are to face three other competitors in our debut. Normally, I am not one to step into the ring on anything but special occasions...but I say this is a unique circumstance. If anything, this all but guarantees that we, as a family, will provide a taste of what we are capable of.”

A “drip” sound is heard as the wine in Eden’s glass ripples.

Nova raises a hand and Eden motions for her to speak. “I will say, while it is an honour to once again compete along the side of both of you when I saw the announcement of this match I was disappointed.”

Slate calmly questions her. “Why would that be?” then takes a bite of his cornbread.

“Well, I understand we are going from the head family of Liberty or Death Wrestling to newcomers that need to start over, certainly a family of our reputation would have a more fitting debut. Slate Bass, the TORN Warrior, is the longest-reigning champion in Royalty Wrestling history. Eden the Seamstress of Reality, is the most powerful and wonderful woman in wrestling without even requiring herself to compete full time. Then myself, Eden’s second greatest creation aside from my adorable little sister, a woman who has embraced her TORN fate. Certainly, we could have had opponents other than… another cowboy, a disgusting slob with the IQ of a pea, and a hamburger…” Princess Nova takes a burger from the middle plate and takes a bite before cleaning her lip. “See? That easy.” and Eden does chuckle a touch at the joke.

Slate reaches for a burger as well, holding it in front of him.

“I can see where you are coming from, Nova. Quite literally taking a bite out of the soft competition. However, if there is one thing I value, it is never taking anything, or anyone, lightly. Every match, every opponent, needs to be dealt with the same. As if it were a battle of fate for life and death. Even those that seem the weakest of opponents may have a far tougher exterior-”

Slate squeezes the burger, this one being a touch more burnt and crispy, thus creating a crunchy sound.

“And need to be taken seriously” he ends, placing the burger to the side.

Princess Nova nods, understanding the TORN Warrior’s message.

Another “drip” sound is heard, this time landing in the middle of the table.

“Excuse me, can you please bring another napkin to wipe up that water?”

The help does as Eden commands.

“As my TORN Warrior stated, every opponent must be treated with respect. In the sense that they must be taken seriously. We must always be meticulous, analytical, and ruthless. We break them in whatever way we can and please. In the end, we always win. But where to begin with this trio of rejects and oddities?”

Nova speaks up. “First of all Eden, Slate, thank you for reminding me our way. That was needed. But I have been meticulous in understanding who we are facing. I still find it odd how we have three strangers against us trying to co-exist when we are intertwined as a beating heart,” Nova chuckles before adding, “Although considering the dietary habits of one Williams, I don’t think his will beat for much longer.” Princess Nova sighs before crossing her legs. “He does seem like a simple-minded pure soul though, even though he does look gross. Tried sports when he was younger before letting an injury drive him away and into wrestling, almost feel bad about ripping him to shreds… Almost” The TORN Angel winks.

Slate lets off a light chuckle.

“It is a miracle that you’ll be ripping him to shreds before the scalpel of a surgeon does. A man of his...stature...will have the cardio of a dead horse. The “Tub of Lard” should be grateful we will put him down before hypertension does him in.”

Slate gulps a bit of his whiskey.

“If either of you let that sloppy neanderthal touch me, you will never hear the end of it.” Eden laughs.

Princess Nova raises her glass. “As I say, your wish is my command as your TORN Angel. I suppose we can have some fun playing with him.” She rests her chin in her hand. “We can metaphorically dice him and chop him, and he’ll be like junk food for us. Maybe not nutritionally a good choice, but satisfying all the same...”

We hear a hiss in the background as we see the grey cat jump up from its chair and attack the “Belly Boy” Puppet. The glass falls out and the cat puts the puppet in its mouth, ripping at it.

“Hayley…” Nova looks at her cat. “Where are your manners? If you are hungry, you can take it to your bowl!” Princess Nova giggles as her cat carry the Belly Boy puppet away.

Eden swallows a bit of her wine before jumping in.

“Speaking of junk food and things we would rather never encounter again...ugh, this glorified McDouble. I’m sorry, but, Burgerman? Whether we consider this universe, theatre, television or the TORN Universe, this is single-handedly the most outlandish thing ever thought of.”

“What about ‘Cold Stone’ Steve Frosting?” Slate says.

“Or El Majestico…” Nova adds.

“Izalith ring a bell?”

“That Gaia woman and her ape-like man she committed borderline Beastiality with, Red King?”

“That ‘other’ superhero, The Blade?”

“Two people, who literally didn’t have a last name and just a generic first name?”

“-Or the many guises of one Ryan Davis?”

“Let us add this Burgerman into the fire with the rest of those...those…”

Slate chimes in with “Spoiled bags of raw meat?”

Eden raises her glass in agreement and takes a desperate sip. She almost chokes as she is startled by a drop of water landing on her head.

“The strangest part is that we barely know anything about this, uh, creature, besides some nicknames, him claiming to be a ‘Fast food hero,’ and that he does this move called ‘Double Patty Slam?” Nova rolls her eyes. “Taboo was more dignified than him. When you two ran Liberty or Death Wrestling you two had the utmost scrutiny in signing members you felt had potential to bring out of. The only reason there was a closure was a global pandemic being a sign that the company had served its purpose. But where is the vetting here? Did Burgerman’s application to Burger King as a mascot get lost in the mail and end up at AMA headquarters?” She shrugs and raises her glass. “Although he should consider himself lucky he wears a mask so he can return to that once we mash his face like ground beef.” She sips her wine before taking a bite of her kabob.

“It’s a shame that he’s being put in my...our way. You, Slate, and I will do him a favour and make him realize his true potential. That being more of a Filet O’Fish. As he gasps for air on dry land, flopping until the pain is done.”

Slate picks up the Burgerman puppet from one of the other seats. Motioning at the help, they open the nearby freezer.

“As beef should be, frozen. So too will he.”

Slate tosses the puppet into the freezer and the door to it is closed.

Nova raises her glass. “And so he’ll hit the dusty trail to become a happy meal.”

“Hmhm, Nova, I have a joke for you,” Eden says with a sly smirk.

“Ooh!” Nova turns to the Seamstress of Reality, “Go ahead.”

“What do you call a cowboy on a dusty trail with no horse?”

“What?” Nova asks, letting Eden do the punchline.

“Up shit’s creek without a saddle.”

Princess Nova gives a chuckle. “Clever, Eden.”

“You flatter me. On a more serious note, this redneck is quite a deal different from the other two. A fool nonetheless, but still slightly more tolerable. Although I’ve had my share of failed cowboys over the years.”

“I thought we have faced this man befor-” Nova says before thinking. “Oh wait, I had him confused someone else.”

Slate asks, “Who were you thinking? Mike Valander, Ricky Daniels, Doc Hex, Lucas Justice… I can go on but I’d rather not put my brain through that.”

“No, that’s my point. At a glance, we could consider him as potentially the largest threat against us in this match, although that bar is low. Actual experience, perhaps a hint of intelligence and some ferocity. Unlike the Big Mac and Williams, he can think to try to take advantage of the rules, and yet, nothing seems special as if he is a caricature of what we have seen before.” Nova mutters, “And I think I have seen people call a superkick the 'Last Call' before…”

Eden twiddles with a fork in her fingers.

“He seems to have had a fair share of wars, yes. But, and I’m sorry to bring this upon him, his damn luck has just run out. The two of you, more than perhaps anyone else, know what it is like to be pushed to the limits and literally do anything to an opponent in the ring. Our pride and joy, The Garden of Eden, well, deathmatch for lack of a more eloquent term. The most sadistic thing in existence, and you both have defeated the very best in it. Nova, you were willing to tear a former friend to shreds in it to show your devotion to your TORN fate. Slate, you died in it. These people may not have witnessed it, for that was another place, but you died and had to be resuscitated while the other man has never wrestled again. Both of you did this to show your allegiance, realize your purpose and put your ruthlessness on display. The scary thing is neither the two of you nor I, need to be in a situation like that to dismantle someone. The simplest ruleset is still a playground for us.”

Slate continues on after his wife. “It was needed, and I am willing to die for the TORN Universe again if need be. This Redneck is incapable of surviving against us in any capacity.”

There is a sound of running water, almost like a stream in nature. Eden finishes her glass and, seeing that most of the food is gone, sits up.

“Well, I suppose that is a sign our meal is done. Slate, Nova. Remember this. Our first match in AMA will be the appetizer, a small sample of what is to come from The Residence. These three poor souls are in an unfortunate position of being across the ring from us. But, remember what we discussed. Oh, and I want to give them that final look at the lights.”

Both Slate and Princess Nova nod before the three get up and walk out of the room. The servants of the family begin to pick up silverware. A cracking sound begins in the background as the camera looks at the last puppet, the one representing the Raging Redneck. Eventually…

The sound of a hole opening up is heard and a stream of water crashes on the puppet, washing it away. In the background, we hear the familiar laughter of Keres, first sounding gleeful and childish… before slowly sounding more like an adult’s as the scene fades away.

OOC: Accidently hit enter a second early, but credit to @Project Jonny for his portrayal of Slate and Eden.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The cameras pan around and we see a large scene of nuthin’ until we get to about 10 pick up trucks and some run down bleachers. We go even further and we see some mud tracks. This can’t be sanctioned. Then a larger man comes to the picture and we noticed it’s our pal, Belly Boy Williams with two sticks of cotton candy.

Belly Boy: Gotta love the smell of fresh man-URE while enjoyin’ some tasty treats. Oooooooo yeah.

He gets his entire beard sticky with the cotton candy as he continues to peruse around. Admirin’ the other rednecks while givin’ them odd poses and grunts. He gets his way to the bleachers and is about to sit down. Instead he grabs a foldin’ covered in mud and unfolds that. Sits down to enjoy the festivities

Belly Boy: Oh, boy… Oh man… Am I ready? I’m still hungry…..Grahhhh. Where’s the food dude?

Gettin’ impatient he decides to throw money at someone in the stands.

Belly Boy: There ya…… Keep the change. If ya rip me off, I’ll rip your head off. Tahhhhax!

Belly Boy goes back to his lawn chair to enjoy the show content with what he has done so far.

“And it’s time….. For the Tractor Pull!”

Belly Boy: Ahhhhhhhhh yeah!!! What else do I need? Ahhhh, cold beer would be nice.

Williams rises back and spots a cooler nearby. He decides to go rummagin’ through it.

Belly Boy: My mmmman has Schlitz. Let’s take a few more for the road...

He takes as many beers as he can and leaves, stumblin’ back to his lawn chair where he now he now sees six hamburgers have arrived. He gives a thumbs up to his new buddy and tosses him a stolen beer. Williams Sits back down to relax for the first pull.

Belly Boy: None of my opponents Nova, Bass and Eden couldn’t do this a million-AIRE years. Walk up and take over a damn tract-AHHHHHHH pull like this or even my partners if they don’t do anythang!. I’m gonna be so greasy this comin’ AMA show, ain’t nobody gonna be able to touch this. Now stop gawkin’ at his gorgus man ME-EAT!.

Keeps diggin’ into the hamburgers, crackin’ open a few more beers, virtually as prepared as he could ever be for an AMA event.