Tribute to the Troops 12/14/16 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Annual WWE 'Tribute to the Troops" episode for 2016 was taped at the Verizon Center in D.C. on December 13th, 2016 and aired the following day on the USA Network.

This was the first dual branded show since the reintroduction of the brand extension.

WWE_Trubute_to_the_Troops_logo.png

The Full Quick Results Are Listed Below:

- Cesaro & Sheamus def. The Shining Stars, Gallows & Anderson and the Golden Truth in a Fatal 4-Way to be the new #1 Contenders for the RAW Tag Titles at the Roadblock: End of the Line PPV.

- Apollo Crews (w/ Gabriel Iglesias) def. The Miz (w/ Maryse) in a singles match.

- The Wyatt Family (Bray, Luke & Randy) def. American Alpha & Dolph Ziggler in a Six-Man Tag Match.

- Bayley def. Dana Brooke (w/ Charlotte) in a Singles Match.

- Rich Swann, T.J Perkins and Jack Gallagher def. The Brian Kendrick, Tony Nese and Drew Gulak in a Six-Man Tag Match.

- Roman Reigns & Big Cass def. Kevin Owens & Rusev in a Tag Team Match. The US Champ stood mighty with Enzo & Cass to end the show.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
What... Nobody's talking about the fact that... Bullet Club, AND The Shield were on the same screen AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME!

They're teasing a clash of the stable(s) here...

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
And that's all it is...a tease...which is why no one is talking about it...

Bestt not to get your hopes up...
Oh, it's happening. Baring any unforeseen problems like injuries, or disputes... It's happening.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Oh, it's happening. Baring any unforeseen problems like injuries, or disputes... It's happening.
Okay...when?

I doubt they'll just trade Ambrose and Styles to RAW any time soon...

Plus who cares about Gallows & Anderson anymore...their just a
couple of jobbers who dressed up as unfunny doctors.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Okay...when?

I doubt they'll just trade Ambrose and Styles to RAW any time soon...

Plus who cares about Gallows & Anderson anymore...their just a
couple of jobbers who dressed up as unfunny doctors.
They're in the jobber role for the moment. WWE booking doesn't know what to do with them at the moment. They're slowly trying to build up Gallows and Anderson.

They don't have to trade Ambrose. All they need to do is a show that gets both brands on the same PPV, and make a crossover match. That time will be Wrestlemania down the road. But it needs Gallows and Anderson to become the next big star(s), otherwise it wouldn't work. DX vs nWo worked because people wanted to see them fight for years. And they're likeable, nostalgic, whatever that may be. Either way, right now... They need to build Gallows and Anderson a little bit more.

Remember: The New Day started as a bunch of jobbers/heels hybrid.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
They're in the jobber role for the moment. WWE booking doesn't know what to do with them at the moment. They're slowly trying to build up Gallows and Anderson.

They don't have to trade Ambrose. All they need to do is a show that gets both brands on the same PPV, and make a crossover match. That time will be Wrestlemania down the road. But it needs Gallows and Anderson to become the next big star(s), otherwise it wouldn't work. DX vs nWo worked because people wanted to see them fight for years. And they're likeable, nostalgic, whatever that may be. Either way, right now... They need to build Gallows and Anderson a little bit more.
Fair Call...I guess its a "wait and see" situation...
Remember: The New Day started as a bunch of jobbers/heels hybrid.
No...I don't actually...I've only been back around since the start of this year...