Trent Acid Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

G 3

Reaction score
Independent star Trent Acid (real name Michael Verdi) has passed away at the reported age of 29. Acid was apart of the Backseat Boyz along with his partner Johnny Kashmere. Acid also operated a wrestling hotline for a time.

The cause of death is unknown at this time.

source: www.gerweck.net

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's weird, I was just thinking about Acid the other day. Sad to see him pass at such a young age. RIP.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT! I was watching some Backseat Boyz vids yesterday! God it's probably drugs.

Reaction score
the backseat boys were such an underrated tag team. they could have been huge. and isn't Joey Mercury the same age? Hopefully this serves as a wake up call.

RIP

Kizza

Reaction score
Horrible. Backseat Boyz could have been big.

R.I.P

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Mainly a CZW guy which means I don't know much about him, except that his actions seems to have caught up to him. I wish he could have gotten help before it came to this. Rest in peace.