Train Accident Kills 16

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

WS gave the middle finger to OH made him cry to tap out as it was in his bum bum!! lol
WS crowned champ for the 9th time!!

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Osama shoots WS with a Deer Rifle and pins him to become the NEW!!!! Hardcore Champion......

the dark knight

TDK gets back from his batcave , storms the ring , uses his gadgets to set off osama's bombs b4 he uses them , osama blows up in pieces , TDK takes the title for the 10th time .
after slaughtering the rest of superstars TDK needed a rest so he gave W.S the title under 1 condition and that is if he lost , he gives nancy a blow job . W.S accepts the offer , takes the chumpionship and TDK goes back to sleep . zzzzz

the dark knight

rocket launcher up the ass

11th time champ TDK muahahahhaa....

The Ripper

Reaction score
After evidence proves Wrestling Station framed Xtremehighflyer of the murder of JG-13 they arrested WS and released XHF.

Breaking News:
Wrestling Station found dead in cell main suspect JG-13's DAD

XHF returns to arena and hunts TDK down, kick to mid section and British Brain Buster (I.E. canadian destroyer)
As WG lay brain showing on concrete floor, XHF pins and is the new champion

4x Hardcore Champion

thatdamgood

Reaction score
As Hussain is seen picking the Hardcore title up TDG gets out of the plane wreckage and without Hussain seeing he quickly rolls him up,as he does a ref jumps out of the wreckage heavily bleeding 1-2-3 TDG NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION

1st time Hardcore Champion

The Ripper

Reaction score
^^ u aint champion because hussain aint champion ^^

Xtreme highflyer still champion

the dark knight

After evidence proves Wrestling Station framed Xtremehighflyer of the murder of JG-13 they arrested WS and released XHF.

Breaking News:

XHF returns to arena and hunts WG down kick to mid section and British Brain Buster (I.E. canadian destroyer)
As WG lay brain showing on concrete floor XHF pins and is the new champion

4x Hardcore Champion

excuse me? did u pin TDK to get the title ? no so i'm still champion and W.S is a vampire who cant die .

dean28

Reaction score
As XHF is walking away dean speeds around the corner and runs him over in a jeep see's him getting up and reveres over him dean and ref jump out of car dean pins 1-2-3

1st time Hardcore Champion

the dark knight

Does Not Count . U Have To Pin The Current Champ And Thats Me :s

The Ripper

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremehighflyer View Post

Breaking News:

XHF returns to arena and hunts WG down kick to mid section and British Brain Buster (I.E. canadian destroyer)
As WG lay brain showing on concrete floor XHF pins and is the new champion

4x Hardcore Champion
excuse me? did u pin TDK to get the title ? no so i'm still champion and W.S is a vampire who cant die .

1)I changed my original post because u posted 1 minute before me whilst i was writing mine so i was champion but i have since lost it.
2) His dad killed him by removing cardboard blocking the sun and disintigrating him

dean is champ

the dark knight

TDK nails dean with a pedigree , covers him for the 123 then makes him a promise that hw would give him back the title if the boroughs beat man utd :D .
12th reign bitches . muahahahahaa...