• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tournament 3 - Quarter-Final 4

Which theme do you prefer?

• Shawn Michaels

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Edge

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Troy

Shawn Michaels
[YOUTUBE]7w1mq6rAfMM[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

Edge
[YOUTUBE]I7dyu50SCxc[/YOUTUBE]

Tapout

Damn...this one is freaking hard tbh. I love Edges, but in the end, Michaels gets it. I remember listening to this on my freaking Ipod first gen. Always gonna be one of my favorites, and one of the most iconic themes in WWE history. I like how he sings it too, adds something more to it.

Weez

Like I said last round, I'm riding with Edge all the way. No theme has ever got me more excited when it hit the PA system.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
I went with HBK, Edge's is great, but Michael's was so entertaining, and I find it impossible not to sing along in a cheesy voice everytime it comes on!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Here's my opinion on this battle. Can you drive around town listening to Micheals Theme. I can't least not with a straight face.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Here's my opinion on this battle. Can you drive around town listening to Micheals Theme. I can't least not with a straight face.

But you've kind of just summed up why Sexy Boy is such a great wrestling theme right there.