Tournament 10: Greatest Woman's Wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Load of horseshit if you ask me.
Agreed, although it was always obvious she was going to win.

Personally, i'd like to see the polls on the matches made public in future.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Would have gone with Lita but got here too late. No real issue with Trish winning though, wrestling is about more than just what happens in the ring.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Boobs > talent apparently...

That comment is an insult to both Trish and the people who voted in this tournament. Like I said before Trish could have taken the easy route and just been another bland piece of eye candy, but she decided to work on her craft and devoleped not just as a wrestler, but also on the mic. And there was a very high standard of good women wresters in this tournament. Besides if John Cena is the second greatest world champion ever then suddernly this doesn't seem like such a bad result.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
That comment is an insult to both Trish and the people who voted in this tournament. Like I said before Trish could have taken the easy route and just been another bland piece of eye candy, but she decided to work on her craft and devoleped not just as a wrestler, but also on the mic. And there was a very high standard of good women wresters in this tournament. Besides if John Cena is the second greatest world champion ever then suddernly this doesn't seem like such a bad result.

Its not like her boobs didn't play a role in it and her career though, got her foot in the door and many people commented that her looks helped clinch a vote for her in this tourny and lets not act like she was some amazing talent in ring or on the mic that redefined women's wrestling. She was just the best model turned wrestler.

Reaction score
Its not like her boobs didn't play a role in it and her career though, got her foot in the door and many people commented that her looks helped clinch a vote for her in this tourny and lets not act like she was some amazing talent in ring or on the mic that redefined women's wrestling. She was just the best model turned wrestler.

Agreed. Lita was superior. ;D

Would have gone with Lita but got here too late. No real issue with Trish winning though, wrestling is about more than just what happens in the ring.

I got here too late also. Don't get me wrong, Trish improved a lot in the ring and was a great heel but Lita is the best female wrestler to ever grace the WWE ring.

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Agreed. Lita was superior. ;D

I got here too late also. Don't get me wrong, Trish improved a lot in the ring and was a great heel but Lita is the best female wrestler to ever grace the WWE ring.

She was no where near Trish in the ring or on the mic.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Load of horseshit if you ask me. Lita was the person who took women from mud wrestling to actually having a division people gave a shit about.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah Trish seriously didn't compare to Lita in any way. Only a mark with a crush would say otherwise. Lita was jump starting that women's division while Trish was still Test and Albert's arm candy.

Reaction score

I thought Trish was good as a heel on the mic but as a face, I didn't think she was better than Lita.

As for in the ring, I thought Lita was a better wrestler but to each their own.