Tough Enough revival

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Posted by: WrestlingNewsSource.com

It is being reported that WWE Tough Enough will indeed be revived by the USA Network and there have been some early talks regarding a time slot for the show which include 11:00pm following Raw and Tuesday nights at 10:00pm.​

idk how legit this is, but I am all for Tough Enough being brought back.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
It was basically like the Ultimate Fighter (idk if you are a UFC or MMA fan) it was a competition... It wasn't in kayfabe at all it was a reality show which basically showed people what it really was like to be training to be a professional wrestler.. It was actually really cool for the first two seasons, then it got kinda gay.

Reaction score
It wasn't a bad show..Just that we only ever saw shit wrestlers come out of it: Maven Huffman, Nidia, Linda Miles, Jackie Gayda, Matt Morgan etc..

I enjoyed watching it though. To tell you the truth, I'd like to see Tough Enough moved to Houston, where Stevie Ray trains wrestlers. His wrestling school is supposed to be one of the best, apparently.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Dumb.

NXT has taken a huge shit all over the concept of Tough Enough.

How can you take it seriously now?