• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tough Enough Casting News

Ben

Reaction score
Some independent wrestlers that were under consideration for the revival of Tough Enough that didn't make the final cut were Austin Aries, Mercedes Martinez, Joey Ryan, Brittney Savage and JD Maverick.

Another wrestler that was under consideration for the program noted that many of his peers echoed frustration after dealing with casting directors as he and others were led to believe they were going to be tapped for the show, only to never hear back again from them.

Many of the show's contestants have prior wrestling experience. Those names, however, have yet to be publicly disclosed. The only contestant announced thus far is Miss USA 2010 Rima Fakih.

Filming is ongoing and will conclude in late March.

No Dq

Could see why they turned those guys down, will be interesting to see what the cast ends up being consisted of. But I could see them not wanting to go after any guys that have worked for either ROH or TNA.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
WWE didn't do the casting, Shed Media did. Shed is in charge of all the production of the show to give it a true reality feel as opposed to NXT

Those guys/girls should take themselves down to Tampa and tryout there if they are truly interested in being in WWE.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Gonna be interesting to see if any wrestlers miss ROH shows over the next month or so as they will likely be missing due to TE.

I highly doubt any TNA guys were chosen, though with WWE not doing the casting its hard to say for sure.

AF.

Reaction score
so 3 very talented wrestlers can't get onto a WRESTLING program, yet miss slut can?

fucking hell.

rima_fakih.jpg

come at me bro