Total Nonstop Deletion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This Apocalypto is a madhouse main event.. I wasrolling when Hornswoggle came out as Spud's "big" partner. Awesome event this was a great idea for a show.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I have no idea what's going on with this event and I love it. Vanguard 1 is GOAT, I must admit I expected to see Vanguard in a wig at one point though the ref count hologram was great also. Given the Rock n Roll express must be approaching or surpassed a combined age of a 100 + I'm glad with the way the handled them too strangely enough, either that or I'm just a sucker for Crane fights.

Overall I'm incredibly into weird and wonderful side of pro wrestling and Broken Matt brings that in spades.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Personally, while it was entertaining, I just feel as though they missed some opportunities. Like for me, I honestly wanted the DCC to have a much larger role in the Apocalypto. Like, because they are being built as TNA's 10000th stable, if they would have done something big at this, while everyone is watching, it could have maybe built more for the coming episodes. The best image I felt of the entire show was the group of masked men behind James Storm. As soon as I saw that I was like "Oh, boy, they are going to mess some people u..." *random guy enters frame* "YEAH I'M DCC FOR LYFE!" *ass kicked and pinned* "DCC is eliminated." That, while funny, deflated me a bit. I was hoping that they would do a lot more.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Personally I don't care much for James Storm so that part didn't really bother me, but I can totally see where it would bother someone without a personal bias issue haha.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Personally I don't care much for James Storm so that part didn't really bother me, but I can totally see where it would bother someone without a personal bias issue haha.

Yeah, considering they have been involved in a few of the previous Impact main events and lost to the Hardy's very recently, they could have used this to make the fans invested in them. People already love the Hardy's, Decay were recently tag Champs for a long time, The Helms Dynasty did decent, except they were buried so much that "The man with 3 H's would have been pleased," honestly the only teams that were strong going out of it were teams that didn't need it. The Hardy's were the Champs, Decay killed someone...Even if the DCC wouldn't have won, or maybe afterward f'ed stuff up, then they would be seen as a legitimate threat to the tag titles, and perhaps all of TNA, in the coming weeks.