Total Nonstop Deletion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
as well as a match between Grado and Smoking Joe Frazier, the kangaroo who has the reincarnated spirit of the boxing legend in his vessel.

Greatest. Pro-Wrestling. Company. On. Earth.

Reactions: C.M. Shaddix

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Umm, what did I just read? I don't think I can personally handle this amount of "[HASHTAG]#BROKENBrilliance[/HASHTAG]" in one episode...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This is either going to be the greatest episode of wrestling television ever and a thrill-a-minute of barely imaginable proportions, or it's going to overexpose the Hardys and go down in history as a terrible moment that killed the greatest gimmick in wrestling today.

There is no in-between.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Would love to see The New Day and The Young Bucks on TND.
tumblr_oezmcvPwqv1s0zdtdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oezmcvPwqv1s0zdtdo2_500.jpg

tumblr_oezmcvPwqv1s0zdtdo3_500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Isn't kangaroo fighting considered animal cruelty?

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I've been waiting years for that trash fire of a company to die. I'll drink to TNA being gone and hopefully Hardy Bros coming home to roost in the WWE.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I've been waiting years for that trash fire of a company to die. I'll drink to TNA being gone and hopefully Hardy Bros coming home to roost in the WWE.

If they would go to Connecticut, then MeekMaHan will be DELETED because he would hamper the BROKEN Brilliance of Matt Hardy and the nefarious Brother Nero. You will not question it or else you will be DELETED!

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
If they would go to Connecticut, then MeekMaHan will be DELETED because he would hamper the BROKEN Brilliance of Matt Hardy and the nefarious Brother Nero. You will not question it or else you will be DELETED!

oh man you've got me markin' out for it already. This shit writes itself. He'd have to really be presented as this entity of his own outside the realm of what we even consider the WWE Universe. Just let him run his own creative more or less (in regard to the presentation of Broken Matt on TV at all times) but give it WWE budget and WWE production value. WWE broke Matt and sent him away, now he shall DELETE them.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
oh man you've got me markin' out for it already. This shit writes itself. He'd have to really be presented as this entity of his own outside the realm of what we even consider the WWE Universe. Just let him run his own creative more or less (in regard to the presentation of Broken Matt on TV at all times) but give it WWE budget and WWE production value. WWE broke Matt and sent him away, now he shall DELETE them.

MeekMaHan would most likely try to hinder the broken brilliance of all might Matt Hardy and allow Brother Nero to feed into his Spot Monkey Adeektion and will defy the Seven DIeties. Then Matt Hardy would obviously be fed to the Dog of Bigness to make him look powerful.