Total Nonstop Action:The new face of pro wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
TNA Face supersrar list:
Samoa Joe
Christian Cage
Sting
Booker T
Rhino
Kevin Nash
Matt Morgan
Homicide
Hernandez
Eric Young/Super Eric
Kaz
“Black Machismo” Jay Lethal
B.G James
Consequences Creed
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Curry Man
Shark Boy
Gail Kim
ODB
Sharmell
Tracey Brooks
Roxxi Laveaux
Salinas

TNA Heel superstar list:
Kurt Angle
Tomko
A.J Styles
Robert Roode
James Storm
Brother Ray
Brother Devon
Scott Steiner
Petey Williams
Kip James
Johnny Devine
Black Reign
RelliK
Jimmy Rave
Lance Hoyt
Sonjay Dutt
Elix Skipper
Awesome Kong
Raesha Saed
Christy Hemme
Velvet Skye
Angelina Love
Jackie Moore
Miss Payton Banks
Rhaka Kahn

Other TNA personalities:
Jeff Jarrett-Inactive
Abyss-Inactive
James Mitchell-Inactive, returning in the near future
Hector Guerrero-TNA Spanish announcer, soon to be given on screen role
Karen Angle-Wife of Kurt
Mike Tenay-TNA announcer
Don West-TNA announcer
Crystal-TNA backstage Interviewer
Jeremy Borash-TNA backstage Interviewer
Lauren-TNA backstage Interviewer
Jim Cornette “TNA Management”

OCC:I'm a bit rusty at doing fan fiction,I haven't done one for almost two years but I'l give it another shot.

chessarmy

Looks good, I would try and put color in the actual shows so it looks better, trust me it will get more reviews that way. You only have 2 posts so i'm just gonna remind you to make sure to review other people's shows, and have fun with your BTB as well!

McLovin

Reaction score
Good luck, as chessarmy pointed out, colour gets you noticed so there's a tip, also add who the champions are, when it starts and a little backstory behind it, other than that, it looks good. Have fun.

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
Current TNA Champions

TNA World Heavyweight Champion:Samoa Joe

TNA Tag Team Champions:Vacated

TNA X-Division Champion:Petey Williams

TNA Knockout Champion:Awesome Kong

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
TNA Impact Preview 24/04:

Main Event: TNA world heavyweight title rematch
Samoa Joe© vs Kurt Angle

Last week on impact! Kurt Angle cashed in on his rematch clause to get another shot at the TNA world heavyweight championship a title he lost last two weeks ago at Lockdown against the “Samoan Submission Machine†Samoa Joe. This week the huge rematch will take place between the two superstars who are regarded as two of TNA’s finest athletes. Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe’s encounter at Lockdown what almost cost Samoa Joe his career has been dubbed the best match in TNA’s history, this rematch could surely be another epic and brutal encounter.

How will Sting respond to Booker T’s challenge?Last week on impact Booker T was fuming with sting and BG James and also Matt Morgan following their loss against the team of Robert Roode, Kip James and James Storm. After their match Booker squared up to both Morgan and Sting and laid out a gauntlet to the icon Sting and told him he wants to fight him this upcoming week on impact. How will the icon respond, a friendship what each superstar has had with the other since their WCW has dissolved instantly. Will Sting accept his challenge and fight his former friend for the first ever time this week on Impact? Only time will tell.

The fate of the TNA tag titles will be announced:
Following Kaz and Eric Young’s win against Tomko and Styles for the tag titles last week caused major controversy for each team, Which escalated when Young’s alter ego “Super Eric†got the pin fall and gained him and Kaz the upset victory. Straight after their fight Tomko and Styles demanded for Jim Cornette to make Young and Kaz to give them the tag titles back straight away as they both believe Super Eric and Eric Young are two completely different people, as Cornette played peacemaker in the whole situation and got all four superstars to try and come to an agreement he got heavily annoyed by Super Eric constantly denying he is infact Showtime Eric Young. This caused Jim Cornette to take drastic action by stripping the newly crowned tag champions of there straps and telling Tomko and Styles they cant have their titles back after all. As said by Cornette last week, he will announce the fate of the tag titles this upcoming week on Impact!

Warring tag team partners:
Following their huge loss last week against Christian Cage and Rhino, Brother Ray and Brother Devon got in each others face and almost came to blows until security split it up. Find out the fate of team 3D this upcoming week on Impact!

TNA knockouts action:
Gail Kim and ODB vs Angelina Love and Velvet Skye

With Awesome Kong completely dominating the knockouts division with her fearsome stature and with her accomplice the dark and crafty mouthpiece Raesha Saed in her corner the other TNA knockouts title prospects are looking very bleak. This upcoming week on impact two completely different teams go head to head in the six sided ring, Gail Kim and ODB against the beautiful people Angelina Love and Velvet Skye. Who will prevail in this promising bout and will Awesome Kong be involved in this match in any way shape or form? Find out this week on impact!

X-Division rematch:
Black Machismo with Sonjay Dutt vs Johnny Devine

Last week on impact the Black Machismo lost his X-Division strap last week following his victory against Johnny Devine after being laid out in a reckless assault by Petey Williams after the Canadian muscle was given the case with the X-division shot contract inside. After already being laid out, Petey decided it would be the best time to cash in his shot and pinned Lethal within seconds to wrongfully become the new X-division champion. This upcoming week on impact! The Black Machismo gets a rematch against Johnny Devine however without the X-Division title around his waist; also you have to question the intentions of Lethal’s best friend Sonjay Dutt as it looks like he has grown very close to Lethal’s girlfriend So Cal Val in the last couple of weeks. Stay tuned for what promises to be a high flying and highly entertaining bout.

Also stay tuned to see other top names in the TNA like: Christian Cage, Scott Steiner, Team 3D, LAX, Tomko and AJ Styles.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Real good preview, I'm looking forward to your first show. I'm glad there's two new TNA BTB's up here now, that both look promising. Good luck, son.