AMA Tora Fushimi vs. Christopher McMichaels - Under Pressure

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
7681ec131f4300f7bac9aa40fee8c7a3e6286a50.png

Ranked Exhibition
Singles Match
"The Immaculate" Tora Fushimi vs. "The Blueblood" Christopher McMichaels

XWFFushimi-1.png
VS.

#ToraVsMcMichaels

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, Apr. 25th, 2021.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
"But Sir..."

Backstage near the entrance to the Coca-Cola Roxy arena, we see a middle-aged man struggling to open the door while carrying multiple suitcases. Once he finally gets into the building, he rushes to hold the door open for one of AMA’s newest signings, “The Blueblood” Christopher McMichaels. Clad in another expensive-looking suit, McMichaels has a look of annoyance on his face.

McMichaels: “Well thank god we finally made it in here after that parking fiasco, Gerald.”

Gerald continues to stumble along out of breath.

Gerald: “I’m s-sorry, sir. We’re still making good time though, sir, you should have ample time to prepare for your match.”

McMichaels scoffs at the last line.

McMichaels: “Prepare for the match? Ha, It’s my debut Gerald, they’re just feeding me some nobody. Do you have any idea how wrestling works?”

They arrive to a locker room with “Christopher McMichaels” written on the door, and Gerald struggles with the door once again.

Gerald: “But sir! You’re against Tora Fushimi!”

McMichaels: “And? Record books show he's winless."

McMichaels takes a fancy looking water out of the mini-fridge in the locker room as Gerald drops the bags and pulls out his phone.

Gerald: “No you don’t understand, sir. He was against Max Maverick at the debut AMA show. He lost but many are calling it the match of the night, and saying Fushimi himself is a future star!”

Before McMichaels can respond, Gerald shows him a video he had loaded on his phone. It’s a highlight package of the Fushimi/Maverick match from AWA Maiden Voyage showcasing the heart-stopping action between the two athletes. As his face turns more red with each second, McMichaels finally snaps, and throws his employee’s phone across the locker room.

McMichaels: “No, no, no, no, NO! This is now how we planned things at all! Gerald, phone my dad. We’ve got to talk.”

Gerald: “But sir my phone-”

McMichaels: “Useless, useless, USELESS!”

McMichaels kicks his bags, and one opens sending clothes and various items across the room, then takes his own phone out swipes to call, before responding to the answer in a much nicer tone than he was previously using.

McMichaels “Hey dad…….yeah, I saw where I was on the card, that was actually what I was ca-………...oh of course, I’m not worried, that win-less Japanese dude is all talk…….oh yes of course, I’ll make sure to show him how a McMichaels handles business.”

As his father talks, McMichaels glances over at Gerald still standing near the doorway with clear spite in his eyes.

McMichaels: “Oh actually, Gerald is the reason I was calling dad. I had to let him go believe it or not, you should see the state of my locker room with how he unpacked everything, not to mention the parking fiasco outside of the arena…..Oh yeah that would be great, send Wilhelm instead on the next flight, he was always useful when I needed him at the Coliseum.”

This whole time Gerald is audibly protesting but as McMichaels finishes the phone call he shoves him out of the room with his last words only just being heard:

Gerald: “But sir, I’ve worked for your family before you were born!”

McMichaels: “See ya Jerry, let's see how you "but sir" your way out of Atlanta."

The Blueblood smirks at his own human resource management skills, before sitting down in his locker room and putting his head into his hands out of frustration. The scene fades to black as McMichaels utters one last line:

McMichaels: “Ugh I thought we agreed on jobbers, Dad”

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
The Life and Times of Tora Fushimi
Episode 2: “Motives”

“HYAH!!!”

A close-up shot of a fist bursting through some cheap oriented strand board welcomes us into the scene. At the top left corner of the screen is a blinking red dot with the letters “REC” beside it. At the bottom left is a clock. We are obviously gazing through the display of a video camera. This camera zooms out to reveal “The Immaculate” Tora Fushimi standing in a red and black martial arts uniform with his fist through the front of a 90s-era home speaker tower, making a very Bruce Lee-esque face. In the background, Carl Douglas’ 1974 classic “Kung Fu Fighting” is playing.

Tora Fushimi: Don’t dishonor yourself paying too much for antiquated systems!

Several other shots flash of Fushimi delivering a roundhouse kick to a boxy TV and using a corded home phone for nunchucks.

Tora Fushimi: Come on down to D&R Home Electronics in downtown Marietta, Georgia today where they’re CHOPPING the prices on all their inventory to help you modernize your home with the latest electronics!

Another close-up shot of Fushimi’s hand chopping a beeper to bits on a table. The shot backs out to get another full body shot of Fushimi who then points right down the camera lens.

Tora Fushimi: And don’t forget to buy your tickets to AMA Under Pressure, May 2nd at the Coca Cola Roxy in Atlanta, where I’ll be introducing Chris McMichaels to my fists of fury!

Fushimi takes a crane pose.

Director: Ok, cut! That’ll do it. Great job, guys.

The camera view then switches to a more traditional shot, revealing lights and microphones hanging over Fushimi’s head, as well as several cameras and a small film crew standing in front of him, shooting a commercial. The director, who was also manning the main camera, comes from behind the camera and walks up to Fushimi. Another older gentleman in blue jeans and a tucked in polo shirt also walks up to him. The director turns first to speak to the older gentleman.

Director: That seems like it’ll do, what do you think?

Gentleman: Yeah, I think that turned out great! I really think it’s a fun commercial and should bring in some business for us. I appreciate you making time for us Mr. Fushimi!

This man in the jeans and polo seems to be the owner of this small business.

Tora Fushimi: It was no problem. I never pass up the opportunity to be in front of the camera!

All three men have a light chuckle together.

Gentleman: Well very well then, I’ll let you guys go now. I’ve got to get the store ready to open in the morning, and I know both you men probably have some work to get to.

The owner of the store shakes the hands of the director and Fushimi, and they all disperse to go on with their days. The camera follows Fushimi who walks a few feet before meeting his fidgety British agent, Douglas Watson.

Tora Fushimi: So what do you think? Did I look like a star or what?

Watson hands Fushimi a bottle of mineral water and seems a bit tenuous about the whole thing.

Douglas Watson: Honestly, mate, it wasn’t exactly what I expected it to be.

Fushimi stops in his tracks and takes the bottle of mineral water away from his lips. This causes Watson to stop, turn, and look at Fushimi who is staring at him with a confused expression.

Tora Fushimi: Well, what does that mean? You're the one who booked this thing.

Watson sighs and tries to find his words.

Douglas Watson: Well, I am a little concerned about the content of the whole thing. For one thing, it seems the whole thing was very Bruce Lee and kung fu-centric.

Tora Fushimi: And what’s wrong with that?

Douglas Watson: What’s wrong with that is Bruce Lee and kung fu are both Chinese.

Fushimi stares blankly at his manager.

Tora Fushimi: I’m still not seeing the issue, Dougie.

Watson frustratedly rubs his forehead.

Douglas Watson: Uhhh… well, you’re not Chinese, Tora. So I think it’s a little problematic for you to be playing this role.

Fushimi scoffs at the assertion.

Tora Fushimi: Pfft. Have you ever heard of David Carradine, Dougie? He was white as rice. That didn’t stop him from playing a Shaolin Monk for several years! Dude had a great career AND went out like a legend.

Douglas Watson: Times have changed though. And I also believe this commercial is going to come off as very exploitative.

Fushimi puts his hands up as if to stop Watson in his tracks.

Tora Fushimi: Listen Dougie, it’s fine! What are you even worried about? It’s not our job to try to decide what is “racially insensitive” or “tonedeaf” or “morally reprehensible”, okay? That’s what the internet is for! All that really matters to me at the end of the day is that I get paid and this face...

Fushimi points at his own face.

Tora Fushimi: ... is all over the place!

Watson lets out a bit of a defeated grunt.

Douglas Watson: Alright, fine. You want to play with fire? Be my guest. I just hope it’s true what they say that all press is good press because I really don’t see this going over well with Twitter!

Cracking a smirk, Fushimi waves off this theory.

Tora Fushimi: Twitter has more than enough to worry about, have you seen that app lately? It’s a dumpster fire. We’ll be just fine!

Douglas Watson: If you say so. I must admit though, Tora, your attitude this past week has really been great. You seem very locked in. You seem enthusiastic about things.

Tora Fushimi: Well why wouldn’t I be?

The Brit gives a shrug.

Douglas Watson: Well, you came up a little short at Maiden Voyage, I didn’t see that sitting too well with you.

Fushimi laughs, almost suspiciously loud.

Tora Fushimi: Oh that? Come on, Dougie! You got to look at the bigger picture in all this. Did you see that buyrate?

Douglas Watson: Er, yes, I did.

Tora Fushimi: Well there you go! Win or lose, at the end of the day, millions of people all over the world were watching ME tear the house down in my AMA debut. I haven’t had millions of people paying attention to me since my reality TV days!

Douglas Watson: Well I can certainly see where you’re coming from there.

Fushimi puts his hands on Watson’s shoulder.

Tora Fushimi: As a matter of a fact, I have to give it to you, Dougie. Going into this thing, I was looking at AMA as a stopgap. A place to burn some time until Hollywood inevitably came calling. But after seeing how many people tuned in to watch me, and after hearing the roar of the crowd, and after reading all the comments of girls saying they need a large cucumber underneath my Instagram video… I’m starting to think this might be what I was born to do!

The two men shake hands, as Watson seems quite pleased to get this affirmation from his usually temperamental client.

Douglas Watson: Wonderful! I think those girls are probably bots but… wonderful! I’m so happy to hear you are enjoying yourself. But, the thing is, if you want this thing to keep on rolling, you can’t lose every match. This is still a sport at the end of the day, we need to get you a couple wins in the can.

Fushimi strokes his closely trimmed goatee and then begins to nod his head.

Tora Fushimi: Okay, okay, I hear what you’re saying. So what’s this Chris McMichael guy’s deal?

Douglas Watson: Well I don’t have much info on his wrestling background, but apparently his parents are richer than God and kind of bought his way into the industry.

Fushimi shoots Watson a piercing look.

Tora Fushimi: So he’s richer than me?

Watson winces a little bit, knowing his answer isn't going to be well received.

Douglas Watson: Yeeeaaah, I’d say so.

Fushimi lets out a deep sigh and looks off into the distance. He’s suddenly become quite serious.

Tora Fushimi: No. This simply won’t do. We’ve got to get to work right now!

Ever the insecure egomaniac, Fushimi quickly paces out of sight to presumably head to the gym as Watson frantically trails him, bringing the promo to an end.