Top WWE Superstar Out Of Action With Injury, Khali/Batista, Ariel Update, Carlito

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Source: PWInsider.com

--Bobby Lashley is injured. According to an article by WWE.com, the former ECW Heavyweight Champion suffered a possible rotator cuff tear "due to the kick he took from Ken Kennedy" during their match at last night’s RAW. In reality, he was already injured going into the match.

Apparently Lashley was dealing with a significant amount of shoulder pain going into last night’s live television tapings. In order to give him a break to have his shoulder looked at; WWE shot the angle that they did last night. At this time the exact severity of the injury is unknown.

This is also why Lashley’s program with Carlito was abruptly dropped with no explanation on last night’s show.

--WWE is advertising Khali vs. Batista as Khali being the Champion for a WWE SmackDown show on September 2 in Toledo, OH.

--Here in the UK, one of the darts players came out to Triple H's 'Bow Down To The King'.

--Eugene, Carlito, and John Morrison all have new updated profile pictures on WWE.com's superstars section.

--I was over on Ebay looking for WWE items for sell and landed on some items that Shelly "Ariel" Martinez wore on TV is up for auction. Currently Ariel has 14 items on sale ranging from $70.00-$296.01 due to the bids on the items rising. One of the items she is selling is "Ariel ECW WWE Shelly Martinez worn Corset & Skirt set", currently it has 9 bids, the current price is $200.00 and the price is $200.00. If you win the bid you will get a autograph picture of the former ECW vixen. You can view the auction here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdaddyone.

Beer Money Army

i don't like lashley much but i dont like seeing wrestler's injured... But i hope now kennedy gets his pushes...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yessssssssss, finally a good news, who cares about lashley?take your time out bobby and leave the scene to more entertaining guys. hopefully cena follows him for a while lol jk

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
It's time for Kennedy to take the spotlight. Lashley has had it, Cena has (for tooooo long!) now it's time for everyone's fave heel, Mr. Kennedy!

I can see him hopefully leading his own team at Surivivor Series and main-eventing WM24.

vickymania

Reaction score
that would be cool..its been a long boring haul for cena now..time for kennedy..no hard feelings for cena,though..will love to see him earn the title shots again since HHH is returnin and no idea how long lashley's gonna take to come from injury..but high time for kennedy,no doubt

vickymania

Reaction score
bulls eye fanatic,that match should be interestin if it happens..but till cena loses his title,nothin's gonna change that much,you know..

vickymania

Reaction score
hmmm..a triple threat match for the title..but you know what,he always manages to win those somehow..and on top of that, a new 10 yr contract with 5 title runs,isn't wwe gettin bored with this guy..i mean,come on..his acting sucks..his wrestling moves are gettin old..i say,someone on raw should get him injured and make him give up the title just like edge did..he he..that will be real drama..but the your match idea is good,maybe he might lose it after all

vickymania

Reaction score
btw,the same case is with Batista..how many title runs is he gonna get?? he's been losing since past 3-4 months non-stop..why not give Mark Henry his chance..freak,khali and Henry could have fought on the rumble for the title on SD,if not for the others to throw henry from the top rope

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
isn't wwe gettin bored with this guy..i mean,come on..his acting sucks..his wrestling moves are gettin old..
But he's rakingin the cash. If he makes the top dollar for the company then it doesn't make sense for him to lose unless Kennedy makes it big time!

vickymania

Reaction score
thats true..i think after lashley got injured in the kennedy vs lashley fight,lashley's out of the picture..i definately believe in the coming weeks,kennedy's gonna move up big time..lets see what happens..

Reaction score
it'll happen but it won't be as fast as some of you may expect.....he won't get a title shot until WM