• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Top WWE 50 Female Wrestlers Set To Kick Off Peacock TV Next Week

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
They smoking dick putting KLR and Toni behind the likes of Shotzi, Candice and Sonya who have literally no accomplishments or significant bodies of work to their names, and I say that as not even being a big fan of KLR and Toni.

Also the crazy ass host called Layla "perhaps the UK's greatest export to WWE" or some shit like that :pogba

Even as a huge fan of Layla(she was my favorite when she was around) yeah that’s just not right at all.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I mean let's be honest just like the PWI Rankings I never take these lists too seriously these days it's a way for us to yet debate on who's better and the same time get pissed at those Rankings to a degree. I do wonder who was involved in this because some of these ladies especially in that Diva era are too high for my liking and the ladies of this era especially Champions are being put under the Bed like a old Woody Toy.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Eh, WWE rewritin' history again so no Moolah makin' the list inaccurate at every base.

ExK9uX1WUAAXItm

So you not knowing how to read really ain't a gimmick is it? :slip:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Well IF she did what she was accused of, it makes some sense. No need to recognize people who done horrible things. In my opinion anyway.