• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Top/Worst Movies from 2022

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Best-Movies-of-2022-.jpg

I thought it would be a nice time to reflect on the best stuff released this year. This could be organized in two top 10 lists or just one if you haven't seen much.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Top 10
  1. The Batman
  2. The Northman
  3. Nightmare Alley
  4. Turning Red
  5. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
  6. Placés (it's a French drama)
  7. Crimes of the Future
  8. The Sadness
  9. November
  10. The Cursed

Worst 10

1. The Princess
  2. Thor : Love and Thunder
  3. Morbius
  4. 355
  5. Jurassic World Dominion
  6. Interceptor
  7. Hellraiser
  8. Pinocchio (Disney+)
  9. Deep Water
  10. Firestarter

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I haven't seen too many bad movies this year honestly, as I've been quite selective with what I watch for the most part.

Top 10
1. Everything Everywhere All at Once
2. The Northman
3. Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio
4. All Quiet on the Western Front
5. Prey
6. The Black Phone
7. Elvis
8. X
9. Scream 5
10. Hellraiser

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I have watched some movies. I will come back with proper lists if I can remember later but I hated The Batman. I fell asleep twice watching it in the same sitting. I think it could have been reduced by an hour. All the stuff in the middle bogged it down so much for me. It was all the stuff after the riddler made a kill that bored me to death. I did like the outfit though and thought the batmobile needed more involvement.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

The Gipper

The Gipper
I’ve only seen like 18 movies from this year so far so let’s see what I got here.

1. Knives Out 2
2. Prey
3. Wakanda Forever
4. The Batman
5. Werewolf by Night
6. Turning Red
7. Guardians Holiday Special
8. The Princess
9. See How They Run
10. Dr Strange 2

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I feel bad for leaving out The Batman but I also don't want to remove any movies in my Top 10. :cry

This has been a great year for horror, I've been glad.

Sabretooth

I’m not gonna rank mine cause that’s just a headache and it’s too subjective lmao. So just in general movies that I liked and didn’t like:

like:
The Batman
Black Panther Wakanda Forever
The Northman
Top Gun Maverick
The Menu
The Woman King
Turning Red
Elvis
Scream 5
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Didn’t like:
Morbius (probably the worst movie)
Black Adam
Thor Love and Thunder
Pinocchio
Firestarter

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I didn't see very many from this year, the three that stood out as favorites tho were Everything Everywhere All At Once, Top Gun Maverick, and an Indian film called 777 Charlie

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Can’t remember seeing to many movies from this year, other than DC League of Super-Pets, Dragon Ball Super Superhero, and Weird: The Al Yankovic Story. Maybe I’m forgetting some :lol I’m sure of it, but I enjoyed all 3 movies.

Sabretooth

Can’t remember seeing to many movies from this year, other than DC League of Super-Pets, Dragon Ball Super Superhero, and Weird: The Al Yankovic Story. Maybe I’m forgetting some :lol I’m sure of it, but I enjoyed all 3 movies.
How tf is that all you saw :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
How tf is that all you saw :lol
Because I don’t really go to the movies. Hell the only one of them 3 I went to actually see in the Theaters was Dragon Ball. I watched Super Pets on HBO Max, and the Weird Al one was a Roku movie. I wanna see the Buzz Lightyear one, but I mean I don’t have Disney Plus.

I also just remembered I watched the Bob’s Burger movie as well. Like I said I probably saw more, but my memory ain’t that good my guy.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Best

1. Everything Everywhere All At Once
2. The Batman
3. Pearl
4. Smile
5. Barbarian
6. Glass Onion
7. Top Gun: Maverick
8. Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio
9. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
10. TÁR

Honorable mentions: X, Nope, The Menu, Scream, Prey, Bodies Bodies Bodies, Babylon, Clerks III

Worst: Blonde, Pinocchio (Zemeckis), Amsterdam, Halloween Ends, Texas Chainsaw Massacre