Top TNA star asking for Release

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^ WDF??? Seriously, if you can't shorthand and make sense then don't bother.

It's defo a pisser that they seem to have gone cold on the Pope/Suicide thing - If nothing else, Burke has been quality!

Double J

Reaction score
ad b all 4 that pope v kaz would be a good fued IMO

This is why I hate this generations typing skills...

I swear when I have kids they wont be allowed to l33t speak or anything else. Cuss all the hell they want as soon as I hear one say "OMG" outloud I'm gonna snap....

Anyway, I think Kaz has what it takes to be a top star, except to be honest I can't remember how he is on the mic, but he just has to have a good shot or story to help.

If I remember correctly when he was facing Angle for the title the crowd was really into it.

LKP

Lol get used to the teen type talk dude lol. They all do it now, just get on with it. :)

Double J

Reaction score
Lol get used to the teen type talk dude lol. They all do it now, just get on with it. :)

Oh I know, my sister is 18 and has done it for years. I actually messed with her on instant message by just putting random letters together and she actually was trying to figure out what they meant...

Kizza

You're still fucking Blue though.

Put that on your to do list. Fix retardism.