Top Ten TNA stars off all time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Right now I know it’s only been five years but why not just for fun. Name the top ten wrestlers that have helped Change TNA for the better since the promotion Began.

1: AJ Styles: Ever since TNA began you can easily mark out the MVP of the show and its AJ Styles. Even early on in his TNA career he was breaking barriers proving that little people can be big time player in a promotion and he a 3 time Triple Crown winner. It’s a shame that AJ's mic skills aint all that cause if they were he would be one of the greatest ever wrestler in the industry.

2: Jeff Jarrett: Second has to go to Double J just for the simple reason because since TNA began he has carried the company through some tough time with his experience. Double J is not amazing in the ring but still you know if Jeff's involved in a match it’s going to be a solid match up. Has been selfish sometimes with the World title but overall he is a 10 time World Champion (6 NWA, 4 WCW) and that an amazing record. He has also given up a lot for the company and deserves his sport on the list.

3: Christopher Daniels: The guy has put some of the greatest matches with AJ Styles I have ever seen he won almost every major title except the big one. He has a lot of Charisma, is great on the mic but Daniels is getting older now you have got to wonder will he ever win the World Championship and finally be the top man of TNA I sure hope so cause in Daniels you not only have a top worker but a great leader for the rest of the dressing room.

4: Christian Cage: When Cage joined TNA back in 2006 everybody regarded this as official the first superstar to jump from WWE to TNA and when Cage entered TNA he had a load of momentum and for that 4-6 months TNA used as Cage finally got his moment in the sun to be the man. Nearing to Slammiversary that Cage momentum started slowing down until he dropped the title and became a heel. At this stage in his career I regard Christian as one of the top hells in the business at the moment.

5: Sting: Sting first appearance on IMpact was amazing that first night was the first time TNA's ratings got above 1.0 mark that night and since his comeback he has helped the company with building top young stars like Samoa Joe and Abyss. He has feuded with Christopher Daniels helping him receive some main event exposure. I still hope to see the dream match between Angle and Sting somewhere down the future.

6: Samoa Joe: Not too big on Joe but I can see why a lot of people love the guy he is talented and can do some amazing things. He also has helped TNA in developing and they should give him the World title before they waste him away like they did to Monty Brown.

7: Raven: Maybe Raven should be father up the list thinking about how much he has helped TNA. One of the memories I will never forget was when Raven jumped out of the crowd went in the ring and stole the NWA title from Jarrett on his first night. Another memory I will never forget was when he won the King of the Mountain to grab his first NWA World title that night was simply emotional for him. He has been in some pretty sick matches in TNA. He great on the mic and a good brawler. He has helped develop young stars too with his recent feud with Kaz doing a lot for his career. Probably at this stage in his career I think he should go on the announce table and help out Mike Tenay and Don West.

8: Chris Harris: At one stage in 2005-2006 the TNA tag Division was the best tag division in the business and that when Harris and Storm where onto. Harris has there since the start and should be one of the Guys TNA push to the top. I think he has a bright future ahead in the singles division in TNA.

9: James Storm: Well for basically all the reasons I gave Harris and he is awesome on the mic and he really sells his gimmick well.

10: Chris Sabin: Has been of the stand out guys in the X Division since the beginning and has great Charisma. He has helped TNA develop their X Division and has already won 4 X Divison title at the age of 25. Its always fun to watch Sabin weather he is face or Heel. Hopefully he can make the next huge leap in his career and win the tag title with Alex Shelley.

Narrowly missed out: Kurt Angle, Team 3D, Ken Shamrock and Abyss

So Ladies and gentleman there is my list of TNA top ten greats what your list and remember to give a reason why.

kiddsmash

Reaction score
I agree witht he list but I'd add Honorable mention to THe Wall out od respect and he did wint he Title if I am not mistaken.

Reaction score
I'd keep Sabin where he is. Jerry Lynn is also a possibility to consider, but besides that, this list is perfect if I'm not forgetting anyone.

gashface

Reaction score
Very good list, I'd probably place Raven a little higher but that's about it for me. A very good list, and a total thumbs up for putting AJ Styles at the top of that list. AJ Styles has always been the pinnacle of TNA for me.

xtremebadass

Here is my list...

1. Jeff Jarrett-Single Handedly carried the company this far.

2. AJ Styles-Greatest Athlete to ever set foot in the 6-Sided Ring.

3. Sting-Brought alot of fans back to TNA and has a following wherever he goes. Also did alot in the early part of TNA.

4. Christopher Daniels- Same as AJ, one of the greatest athletes in the company and a historical figure in X-Division history.

5. Abyss-Really contributed to some memorable storylines and had historic matches.

6. Samoa Joe-Really brought up the game of the X-Division with his size.

7. AMW-Made TNA's tag team division stand out and really made a huge impact with their huge run in the tag title hunt.

8. Christian Cage- Made a huge impact coming into TNA and has had a successful world title run.

9. Kurt Angle-Sent shockwaves through TNA when he has arrived and continues up the list, too early for the top 5 though.

10. Raven-For the bulk of his TNA career Raven has really pushed alot of superstars and has had a very detailed history. From Hangman's Horror to House of Fun, from CM Punk to Shane Douglas to Jeff Hardy to Kaz, this guy is one of TNA's most memorable faces.

I agree more with 03mnm's list as well, they are kinda the same, but both are accurate IMO

Switchy

Reaction score
1) AJ Styles
2) Christopher Daniels
3) Christian Cage
4) Jeff Jarrett
5) Jeff Hardy
6) Sting
7) Monty Brown
8) Samoa Joe
9) Chris Harris
10) Abyss

Well that's my list. I'll put in some reasoning later.

WWFATTITUDE1998

Reaction score
I agree with xtreme, but I would put Christian a little higher.

MTG

Reaction score
I would add LAX to that list. They are a great tag teams and had a great fued with the dudleys for a while.

Reaction score
I would add LAX to that list. They are a great tag teams and had a great fued with the dudleys for a while.

They havn't done enough in TNA to warrant a placing on an "all time best" list. They are great but they just havn't put in quite enough years yet. Wait a few more years, then they could be considered for the list.

xtremebadass

if someone puts Pacman Jones I will hunt you down and kill you!

Reaction score
Now I haven't watched TNA iMPACT! for nearly as long as you guys, but from what I know here is my Top 10:

1.) Jeff Jarrett - For the same reason xtremebadass said. He has single handedly carried the company. Without him, there may not be any TNA.

2.) AJ Styles - People call him the greatest athlete to step into the 6-Sided Ring. But I would have to disagree. There are other such as Ricky Banderas who is one of the greatest wrestlers in modern times. But AJ has been amazing in TNA (not so lately) But he has defined the X-Division like no other.

3.) Samoa Joe - He was known as the undefeated Samoan Submission Machine until it was Kurt Angle who broke that I believe. But he was given major hope ot both X-Division and Heavyweight Division making TNA fun to watch.

4.) Sting - Has given TNA their highest ratings in history and are still keeping them semi-good.

5.) Christian Cage - THIS is the man I watch TNA for (besides Judas Mesias) he has good mic skills and his in-ring ability can back it up.

6.) Abyss - This guy is just pure good. I don't think in my time watching TNA has he been in a bad match. Just gives TNA it's own feel.

7.) Kurt Angle - Yes! Angle is this high and i believe it is a reasonable position. The guy is a great athlete and I know he may not be your favorite because he beat Samoa Joe on numerous occasions. But he has earned the spot of #7 IMO.

I can't really think of any more right now but some guys would probably be, Christopher Daniels, Jerry Lynn, and Raven.

PeepShow

1. Pacman Jones
2. Karen Angle
3. Test
4. Matt Morgan
5. James Mitchell

LOL, JK

1. Jeff Jarrett
2. AJ Styles
3. Christian Cage
4. Samoa Joe
5. Sting