Top Faces

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Del rio is gonna win it at ER it's pretty obvious.

If Del Rio doesn't pick up the title at Extreme Rules it's pretty obvious that he's gonna get a depush down the card much similar to people like Jack Swagger and Wade Barrett in the past year.

I'd much rather see Del Rio get the strap and be built up strongly as a top heel by going over a few of the more established guys like Christian (if they decide to continue the feud) and even Kane and Big Show (who tbh I wouldn't mind seeing as WHC at some point) and maybe even a few mid-card type guys like Kofi and maybe even a few guys from RAW who get moved like Morrison or Bryan. His reign by no means needs to be a year old JBL like reign but a solid 3-4 month run before someone like say a Jericho or an Orton makes there way to the Blue Brand.