Top Class Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Backstory: 2010, the year of new beginnings. The year for the new to move in and the old to get lost. The year the wrestling world was turned upside down.

With young businessman Mason Excell looking to get into the wrestling industry after saving up funds for the majority of his adult life to be able to challenge the big boys of pro wrestling. After selling up all his businesses to complete his fund-raising, it was now or never for Excell.

Meanwhile in the wrestling world, things were not going well at all for WWE or TNA. It would appear as if Vince has begun to “lose his marbles†after being reported to have had many major fallouts with talent which has led to many surprise departures. Meanwhile in TNA, it would appear as if things were running smoothly, but with high wage bills along with other expenses and it was then leaked to the press that TNA had gone bankrupt and couldn’t manage to pay the talents wages, leading to many departures from there also.

For Excell, it appears as if he had much more than Lady Luck on his side in this mind-blowing few months of pro wrestling and with the funds available to him, Excell was quickly at work, contacting talent and arranging contracts with them and in March, Excell announced to the world that Top Class Wrestling was upon us.

Excell then announced some of the names competing in TCW, most of which were the high profile WWE and TNA releases, with the major names including AJ Styles, Christian, Sting, Samoa Joe, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and CM Punk and with the news WWE is now axing ECW, it seems that while WWE and TNA are getting weaker, TCW is getting stronger by the day out of their rivals misfortune.

With a TV deal settled for Tuesday Night Carnage, a deal arranged for monthly PPV’s it seems that everything is set for TCW as the time draws nearer to its first show with every little detail seemingly dealt with but what looks good on paper can turn out bad in a heartbeat as it has been proven many times in the wrestling industry. Only time will tell whether it is sink or swim for Excell and his lifelong dream of running a pro wrestling business.

Roster:
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Brutus Magnus
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Chris Sabin
Christian
Christopher Daniels
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
D’Angelo Dinero
Doug Williams
Hernandez
Homicide
James Storm
Jamie Noble
John Cena
JTG
Kazarian
Kenny Dykstra
Kofi Kingston
Matt Hardy
Mike Knox
MVP
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Senshi
Shad
Shelton Benjamin
Sting
Ted DiBiase

Other Personnel:
Justin Roberts – Ring Announcer
Kurt Angle – General Manager
Tazz- Colour Commentator
Todd Grisham – Play-by-Play Commentator

Tag Teams/Stables:
Cryme Tyme (JTG and Shad)
Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin)
Priceless (Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase)
The British Invasion (Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams)

Champions:
TCW World Championship: Vacant
TCW World Tag Team Championship: Vacant
TCW No Limits Championship: Vacant

Upcoming PPV’s:
March: Fearless
April: No Mercy
May: King of the Cage
June: Collision Course

Final comments: I know this is hardly realistic looking at the roster but why do I have to be. I’m not gonna lie I practically threw this thing together in about half an hour but hopefully this won’t fail like my other BTB’s have done.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
UHm wrong section genius :p but i am really glad to see you back Switchy. Packed roster though. interesting to see if you will be able to manage all those guys and keep everything orderly. Really looking forward to your return show and a major addition to the section!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I <3 the roster mate. Agh, forget a backstory imo.

I'll stay tuned to the first show.

Switchy

Reaction score
TCW: Carnage Preview

The Beginning:
It is the first show and everyone on the roster will be doing all they can to make a name for themselves and try and get into title contention. Plans for the show have been kept under wraps but it is confirmed that John Cena, AJ Styles, Chris Jericho, Christian and more will all be apart of the show in some way or another.

Blockbuster Main Event:
It has been promised over TCW.com tht the Main Event will be a "blockbuster" and will be one for the ages. The match type hasn't been announced the participants haven't been announced and it leaves more surprises to be unveiled during the show but rumours around the locker room are spreading that the match may be for one of the titles.

More surprises:
With Mason Excell and Kurt Angle refusing to reveal details about many key aspects of the company, it is expected that many of these "secrets" are going to be revealed. Things such as details on the championship situation are set to be unveiled by General Manager Kurt Angle as the show moves along.

AC: Yeah, I know. The show sounds boring as fuck and I can't promise that it will be anything more but I'd like to let you guys judge. Sorry for the lack of activity in the thread but other commitments don't allow me to be as active as I would like to be these days. I'm about 50% through my show but it should be here soon, promise :D.

I'll also be dishing out a few reviews soon too.