Top Boy (Netflix)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
p8905573_b_v13_aa.jpg

Making this thread as the trailer for Season 2 has dropped. Going to keep this thread spoiler free, as some may not have watched Season 1 on Netflix yet.

Season 2 release: March 18, 2022

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I have personally loved this show. The original series on Channel 4 was great, and the reboot on Netflix is even better IMO. So I'll be posting about it when it drops. Season 1 was pretty explosive, especially towards the end. I would very much recommend checking it out.

Just be careful searching it up, as you may come across spoilers. It's been out for a while now. S1 trailer is below and a synopsis of that.

Two seasoned drug dealers return to the gritty streets of London, but their pursuit of money and power is threatened by a young and ruthless hustler.