Top 5 in ring workers in WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I like to declare myself winner of e-arguments and then do victory laps around my PC.

Reaction score
Who are you?

does it even matter?

you're validating yourself by claiming to have won arguments on the internet. Not only that, throughout everything I've read on this forum, neither you, nor Enzo can argue without throwing some lame insults in the way.

Also, just because you say it isn't a proper argument, doesn't make it so.

This entire thread is kind of sad.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not only that, throughout everything I've read on this forum, neither you, nor Enzo can argue without throwing some lame insults in the way.

This is how we roll here. I don't think any long time member takes the insults seriously at this point. It's just flavour. Like, I could call G1 a fucking blueberry right now and he knows that I still bear deep love for him.

This entire thread is kind of sad.

This doesn't even crack the top 10. Some of Kaedon's old shit regarding the Miz out did this thread 100x times over.

Reaction score
Fair enough, as an outsider though, it basically looks like a bunch of 14 year olds arguing about who's dad could beat up who's dad

Reaction score
Fucking grow some balls, don't dickride, it doesn't even help you anymore. Form your own fucking arguments too, don't be fucking lazy and cling to Luke's argument and act like it was you who said it

Hi, Luke was driving home the points I made. Terrible, even for you Nation.

Right...didn't I already expose this forum in terms of all you now? Most of you are dickriders, at least I'm the only one with a nutsack not to dickride and form my own opinions. You can say whatever you want, I honestly don't give a shit. Most of the time when I come on here, I either laugh or just shrug of any arguments towards me because the majority of you, can't have a real argument and then when I attempt to make my own, you, Airfixx or whoever gets help from dickriders and most of the time I'll still fucking destroy you. You sure aren't a bad member at all but when ever it comes to us arguing, you get ridiculously butthurt, use others as shields and purposely make up absurd claims and then when I call you on it, you never respond to it and bring up something different. It's the same old, same old shit. It's not like I'm here touting my own horn, I give credit whenever it's due. I'm the most honest motherfuckers you will see.

This not only goes for you, it's pretty much all of you here. It's one thing if you disagree with me but it's down right pathetic how offended you get. First, I'm one of the best members when I can form proper arguments or whatever the fuck you said weeks ago and now that I handed you your ass, I'm back to being someone who knows nothing.

You said this to appease yourself. You play the butt hurt card because you have nothing to cling to. And you tell yourself that you destroy people to make yourself feel better. Other people don't dick ride, they just obviously agree with what they feel. LOLNATIONLOL.

Not only that, throughout everything I've read on this forum, neither you, nor Enzo can argue without throwing some lame insults in the way.

Only to each other. Otherwise it's with complete affection. A few years ago this was a place to really get deep in discussion, it's degenerated. If you think this is bad, you wouldn't've stuck around as long as you have thus far. If you're the goods, stir some convo. I used to be the man, ask about me, G1, Peep, Monk and the other regulars will cosign. Nowadays? Don't care too much. If you can be another Pumpt, you'll get good stuff from us. Otherwise we are who we are and things are the way they are.

...god...

Reaction score
Fair enough, as an outsider though, it basically looks like a bunch of 14 year olds arguing about who's dad could beat up who's dad

And it's rly entertaining.. would rather read that than people forming and constructing concise essays with a thesis to backup our profound, knowledgeable wrestling claims. Then afterwards, we go out for a cup of tea. Yeah, fuck that.

Rell

Reaction score
Kristen!

jkEfy.jpg

Rell

Reaction score
Teddy Long is completely incapable of saying "Christian."

Come on, you've noticed this. I can't be the only one...

...god...

Reaction score
Nope, never. Just like you only noticed Kofi's boobs too. Started to catch a trend of you noticing other Nopes' flaws. Btw, his pecs ARE really fucking weird, there's a whole thread devoted to it, I googled it the other day, lmao. Think he tore something or it's some weird genetic thing, it just looks underdeveloped and terrible.

Rell

Reaction score
lmfao

yeah, I'm infamous for noticing the most random shit.

[yt]4bLtaj4Oe_w[/yt]

@11:27

tonight's main event will be Sheamus, one on one with Kristen!

...god...

Reaction score
ROFL!

Here too, :44 onward:

[yt]b7bJ3HPsjSg[/yt]

nation

Reaction score
I wouldn't call myself a mark but yeah, I liked Shelton. Still do. He's a phenomenal talent with god-like athleticism. He may not have been all that great on the mic, but he definitely wasn't as awful as some seem to believe. I'd love to see him back on the roster, along with 'Lito and MVP. Not sure why you're bringing him up, though? If its in an effort to somehow make my Christian bashing seem blasphemous then ehh...Shelton and all of his botches entertained me a LOT more than Cap' does, that's for sure. Here's the thing - I was always fine with Shelton's position. Aside from that god awful mama Benjamin angle, I never complained about him being misused or held back. I was perfectly fine with Shelton being a mid-card act. A "Jobber-to-the-Stars"... So yeah, again, not sure why you're bringing him up.

As far as Bryan goes...

First off, I have to throw this out there.. I have like zero interest in the WWE or Wrestling in general outside of Bryan. If not for his current run, I more than likely wouldn't be here to tell you the truth. In fact, if not for Bryan's current run, I DEFINITELY wouldn't be here. I watch RAW specifically for Bryan. I've been skipping Smackdown altogether now that he's isn't a big part of the show, as he's predominately RAW talent now. What can I say, I love the guy :shy:

With that said, I did enjoy watching Mark Henry plow through Smackdown's roster. I was also firmly behind Truth's initial heel run, but in typical WWE fashion, they managed to fuck that one up. Ziggler is also pretty fun to watch, and there's a couple FCW guys I'm really rooting for (Tyler Black, Husky Harris, Brodie Lee)

but at the end of the day, Bryan is my guy. I don't really give a fuck about the rest of these dudes. It is what it is...

Probably because Christian is better than Shelton in every single way. Shelton had almost zero charisma, his gold standard stuff was entertaining but not charismatic.

nation said everything that needs to be said... "Christian is the best and us fans know it so that's why we praise him" or however the fuck he said it but that's what he said I'm just not going back a page to quote it...

...FANBOY! MARKS!

And he still uses TNA for a measure of Christian's work in WWE lmfao!

More prove of someone blatantly making up shit.

Hi, Luke was driving home the points I made. Terrible, even for you Nation.

You said this to appease yourself. You play the butt hurt card because you have nothing to cling to. And you tell yourself that you destroy people to make yourself feel better. Other people don't dick ride, they just obviously agree with what they feel. LOLNATIONLOL.

Only to each other. Otherwise it's with complete affection. A few years ago this was a place to really get deep in discussion, it's degenerated. If you think this is bad, you wouldn't've stuck around as long as you have thus far. If you're the goods, stir some convo. I used to be the man, ask about me, G1, Peep, Monk and the other regulars will cosign. Nowadays? Don't care too much. If you can be another Pumpt, you'll get good stuff from us. Otherwise we are who we are and things are the way they are.

I'm going to keep this simple. To begin with, it's pathetic how butthurt you get over it to the point where you change your user name but I don't personally care, it's just sad. I made a good argument, it's not my fault you fail and outright refuse to acknowledge my points. I mentioned how Christian is part of an elite group that can get a good match out of anyone and nothing. Your argument was horrible, Luke at least had a solid argument. I give credit where it's due and you don't deserve any here. Sitting here saying Cena is a better worker and somehow I'm wrong? Get the fuck out of here. You lost the argument, get over it. At least don't lose your shit and try to act like an adult.

About the dick riding thing, it's just plain bullshit. Pretend nobody does all you want but everyone here knows it's true, guess I'm the only one with a sack to admit it. I can't count how many times others have dick rided on you, Airfixx and some others. I'm just telling it like it is, it's all I do. It's not as bad as it used to be but it shouldn't happen at all. Make your own fucking arguments, don't cling to anyone else for help.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Nation, I really didn't form an original argument. I just organized everything that Enzo and Rell said >_>...

...way to pay attention.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Username - I kinda feel where you're coming from, but when someone like Nation just comes in slinging mud and shiz, it's understandable to want to counter. And i'd rather have that than some fag who claims power breaking stuff up and throwing out bans. Although I generally check that stuff at the door nowadays, and remained a laid back guy posting. Back in '08 me & Airfixx had some pretty intense battles, as well as that Kaedon thread, which is really the last time I remember having to lay an e-smackdown because he was being an ignorant dickhead, and that was years ago. Maybe some insults to Peep, Lennie, G1, & Enzo, but those are my best friends and we can do that. Rell's awesome too, but he's even more laid back than me. :thumbup: