Top 5 in ring workers in WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
pretty much ^^

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
nation said everything that needs to be said... "Christian is the best and us fans know it so that's why we praise him" or however the fuck he said it but that's what he said I'm just not going back a page to quote it...

...FANBOY! MARKS!

And he still uses TNA for a measure of Christian's work in WWE lmfao!

...god...

Reaction score
I think it's moreso that this thread shifted greatly from who's done the best work in WWE atm to who's just a plain good worker. Either way, Christian's a top candidate for both. Especially in today's age, there's not that many guys who are conditioned and don't get blown out after the 15 min mark.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I like Christian as much as anyone. I really enjoy watching him wrestle and promo. I agree that he's underutilized and perhaps underrated outside of the IWC.

But the fact remains, he's just not the IT guy, and that's what Enzo is trying to convey. There's a line that Christian has never crossed, and it's a line Edge did. It's a line Punk and Dragon crossed. Christian just never stepped over that line into that territory. The problem with the potential thing, is that person has to use that potential, and the audience has to see, recognize, and accept it. That has never happened for Christian, and that's why we're all still sitting here drilling the point that he HAS that potential still after 10-15 years of exposure. You can blame the E, booking, whoever for it... but if the demand is high enough, they're not going to keep us from what we REALLY want to see. And people just don't REALLY want to see Christian over the likes of Sheamus, Cena, Punk, Bryan, Orton...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Christian's all right. He's not the man or anything like that but he does give me a bit of a wrestling stiffy. On the other hand, there really isn't anything about Christian that screams star to me. I dunno, I think he's kind of generic looking. I don't really feel like he stands out in a crowd. Christian definitely has this weird sort of dichotomy going on where he's appreciated while he's around but not too many would miss him if he wasn't. That's enough to keep him off my top 5 list.

Speaking of:

1. CM Punk - He may have been slowing down a bit on the mic in the last few months but not once in the ring.
2. Daniel Bryan - Could have easily been slotted into the top spot. Imagine two years ago saying to someone that Daniel Bryan would be at this level in the WWE. I think they'd try and have you committed.
3. Dolph Ziggler - So much effort and just the simple act of caring enough about your job to actually do it right. He's not a "cool heel." He bumps like a madman and does his best to get who he's working with over at all times.
4. John Cena - Not the prettiest worker, nor the most versatile out of the bunch but in big matches he delivers in ways that other guys only wish they could.
5. Chris Jericho - This probably mostly biased but I still will always love Jericho in the ring and am mad looking forward to him and Ziggler.

...god...

Reaction score
I like Christian as much as anyone. I really enjoy watching him wrestle and promo. I agree that he's underutilized and perhaps underrated outside of the IWC.

But the fact remains, he's just not the IT guy, and that's what Enzo is trying to convey. There's a line that Christian has never crossed, and it's a line Edge did. It's a line Punk and Dragon crossed. Christian just never stepped over that line into that territory. The problem with the potential thing, is that person has to use that potential, and the audience has to see, recognize, and accept it. That has never happened for Christian, and that's why we're all still sitting here drilling the point that he HAS that potential still after 10-15 years of exposure. You can blame the E, booking, whoever for it... but if the demand is high enough, they're not going to keep us from what we REALLY want to see. And people just don't REALLY want to see Christian over the likes of Sheamus, Cena, Punk, Bryan, Orton...
Eh, fair enough, your first line was my only point though. Although, I somewhat elaborated on why you claim they don't want to see him like those guys.. however, remember when Christian was feuding and outpopping Orton EVERY night as a face? I disagree with the potential never being seen, because he was really damn over at first. And it wasn't canned pops, because on PPVs like OTL (go rewatch it if you don't believe me) he had the audience's pull.

Reaction score
nation said everything that needs to be said... "Christian is the best and us fans know it so that's why we praise him" or however the fuck he said it but that's what he said I'm just not going back a page to quote it...

...FANBOY! MARKS!

And he still uses TNA for a measure of Christian's work in WWE lmfao!

E FUCKING XACTLY. THANK YOU, MR. SKYWALKER. If we were cousins, I'd let you fuck me and our offspring would still be smarter than Nation.

And this is the definitive post on Christian:

Someone please throw this man a fucking parade.

nation

Reaction score
Why so butthurt? Not my fault you refuse to hold a proper argument and I know my shit more than you do but okay, I guess that's another check in the win column, LOL

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm butthurt?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Three people handed you your ass on the same point, all those hands on your ass, must be hard to sit down...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "Holding an actual argument" to you is to repetitively contradict yourself and bathe in hypocrisy, and when you've got nothing left, you play the butthurt card. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wikipedia and kiddie forums are the pseudo smark cocaine.

nation

Reaction score
I already beat you already, Luke making his own argument isn't your own argument. Seriously, I've fucking destroyed you in every single argument besides your argument for Roberts over Roode. Give up already. I may not be the best poster ever here but I sure as hell have wrecked you in all but one of our arguments. Others dick riding you doesn't make you win, I've thrashed you in every argument. But believe whatever you want, butthurt is butthurt. The fact is, you had nothing noteworthy to say in this argument. Luke, made some solid points but honestly, you can't make an argument for fucking shit man. Hardly any of you can, hence why I don't put in much effort but at least I'm the only one making discussion now. What do you do? Dick ride others arguments, backtrack constantly and completely make up false shit. I can't count how many times you have blatantly made up something.

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nation, you're so silly. NO ONE agrees with you. Peep the name, he who knows less than he who knows more than nation. FACT. GAME. MATCH. SET.

nation

Reaction score
Right...didn't I already expose this forum in terms of all you now? Most of you are dickriders, at least I'm the only one with a nutsack not to dickride and form my own opinions. You can say whatever you want, I honestly don't give a shit. Most of the time when I come on here, I either laugh or just shrug of any arguments towards me because the majority of you, can't have a real argument and then when I attempt to make my own, you, Airfixx or whoever gets help from dickriders and most of the time I'll still fucking destroy you. You sure aren't a bad member at all but when ever it comes to us arguing, you get ridiculously butthurt, use others as shields and purposely make up absurd claims and then when I call you on it, you never respond to it and bring up something different. It's the same old, same old shit. It's not like I'm here touting my own horn, I give credit whenever it's due. I'm the most honest motherfuckers you will see.

This not only goes for you, it's pretty much all of you here. It's one thing if you disagree with me but it's down right pathetic how offended you get. First, I'm one of the best members when I can form proper arguments or whatever the fuck you said weeks ago and now that I handed you your ass, I'm back to being someone who knows nothing.

Fucking grow some balls, don't dickride, it doesn't even help you anymore. Form your own fucking arguments too, don't be fucking lazy and cling to Luke's argument and act like it was you who said it.

Just fucking sad.

Reaction score
I'm sorry, is someone actually claiming to have "won" arguments on the internet, like it's a good thing?