Top 10 XBOX 360 Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
A week isn't a bump..

1.Cod 4
2.Cod WaW
3.Far Cry 2
4.Left 4 Dead
5.Saints Row 2
6.Madden games
7.Gears of War 2/1

Rest are garbage

Qwake

i will fuck anyone up in the dragonball z fighting games

Hell no, I would fuck you up in those games! Maybe not burstlimit, didn't really get into that one as much but any others and I would win! :p

Random Order

Conflict: Denied Ops
COD: World at War
Gear 1
Gears 2
Halo 3 (Anybody got the new Halo game? I also agree, overrated but still pretty fun)
Fallout 3
Streetfighter (just bought it! :D)
Unreal Tournament (Prob gonna buy this soon)
Assasins Creed
BioShock

I'm yet to play a few new games though so I will eventually be hanging the list. :y:

J

2 things.

1. No way can you put Gears 2 before Gears 1. They add'd some cool things to it but over all Gears 1 was wayyyyyy better than Gears 2. I mean it took them so many months to even get the online working right on Gears 2.

2. Is Mass Effect really that good cuase I been low on gamer money lately and seen that game for 20 bucks so if its that good I may pick it up.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

1. Gears of War
2. Tales of Vesperia
3. Star Ocean 4
4. Gears 2
5. Halo 3
6. Lost Odysessy
7. Crackdown
8. Mass Effect
9. Fable 2
10. Grand Theft Auto 4+Lost and Damned

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

2 things.

1. No way can you put Gears 2 before Gears 1. They add'd some cool things to it but over all Gears 1 was wayyyyyy better than Gears 2. I mean it took them so many months to even get the online working right on Gears 2.

2. Is Mass Effect really that good cuase I been low on gamer money lately and seen that game for 20 bucks so if its that good I may pick it up.

Agreed

Mass Effect has some flaws but its a very good game.

Qwake

I had Gears 1 and 2 in random order and actually think I agree that 1 is better then 2.

I haven't played Mass Effect before but every gaming store I go into I see it for about $40 which is one of the cheapest games I have seen that hasn't been preowned. Not sure what its like but the gaming stores obviously don't think to much of it or is doesn't get bought much.

Moonlight Drive

@ Mass Effect: It was released a while ago and I'm pretty sure it won Game of the Year whenever that was (2006 I believe)

Slash

Reaction score
no order

Gears of War 1
Gears of War 2
Call of Duty 4
Rockband 2 - DLC wins
Guitar Hero 2&3
Shadowrun - yes shadowrun haha
Left 4 Dead
Halo 3
Crackdown

Wordlife

^thats a damn good list.. and Rock Band 2 DLC does win! Tomorrow they're releasing Stevie Ray Vaughan's Texas Flood Album!!! SWEET! So buying that