Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Men

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kuss109

Reaction score

Looking to buy an ideal gift for a man in your life? We've been providing great male gifts online since 2001 and have over 600 for you to select from. No longer will your male friend have to suffer socks and aftershave!

Here are given the Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Men

1 | Aimersoft ZEN Media Converter

Aimersoft ZEN Media Converter is a professional and comprehensive piece of software designed to help you remove DRM video as well as to convert your favorite media files to ZEN compatible format with high speed and excellent output quality. Legally removes DRM protection via re-record the original files, which keeps the output files excellent quality without any loss.

2 | Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite

Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite converts DVD's and videos to play on almost any portable device including iPod, iPod touch, iPod video nano, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, video capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc. Meanwhile, it can also support output almost any audio/video format including Video format(H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, FLV, SWF, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format(AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA, WMA, etc.). You can enjoy your Audio/Video life with this all in one Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite from now on.

3 | iSkysoft DVD Copy for Mac

iSkysoft DVD Copy for Mac is a powerful Mac DVD copy software, DVD backup, Mac DVD burner that can copy DVD movies(D9 to D9, D5 to D5) with the entire movie in 1:1 ratio perfectly. The DVD copy for Mac is able to copy DVD to DVD, backup or burn the entire movie from DVD to DVD. It can even remove DVD protections such as CSS, RC and RCE and lets you share or convert DVD movies without any limitation on Mac OS X (include leopard).

4 | Unlimited BACKGROUND CHECKS on Anyone!

2009 Professional Edition. Investigate Anyone in any US State and Country Online. With Your Lifetime Membership you get Immediate access to: Unlimited BACKGROUND CHECKS on Anyone! Plus Complete sources for ALL Public & Vital Record. Advanced Tools for People Searches. And a Massive Collection of Investigation resources including: Public Records, Birth Records, Sex Offenders, Court Records, Criminal Records, and much more!!

5 | Become A Man Magnet

You're About To Discover The Fantastic Formula That Magnetically Attracts Men To YOU - As If By Magic! What is the system I am talking about? It's called "Become A Man Magnet: What Every Woman Should Know About How To Be Successful With Men."

6 | iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer

iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer is an easy to use iPod/iPhone utility designed to help you backup all your files from your iPod/iPhone/iTouch. Recover lost or missing music or backup and restore all of your iPod/iPhone/iTouch content; including your favorite songs, videos, photos, playlists and more. If you have any iPod/iPhone device, this software is a 'must have' utility to keep your iPod/iPhone safe.

7 | Zune Video Converter + DVD to Zune Suite

This suite is all the software you need when you want to convert both DVD media and video file media to Zune video/Zune movie. Suite includes 2 software: Zune Video Converter and DVD to Zune Converter.

8 | How To Get Out Of Debt FAST Without Bankruptcy Or Debt Consolidation!

How You Can Get Out Of Debt FAST Without Filing Bankruptcy -- Using Several Little. Known But Highly Effective Techniques. Which Are Guaranteed To Work No Matter How Much You Currently Owe!?

9 | Health Biz in a Box

World famous Multimillionaire TV Doctor is going to give you a complete fully-operational Website that sells the absolute very BEST proven health-related products online in a Web-Business of your very own ... "I'll Give You This Automatic Money-Maker Within 7 minutes!" This is Fully-Guaranteed! It's made me rich - and now I'm going to share all of my Internet-Success with you!

10 | SiteBuilder Elite

"Boost Your Adsense And Affiliate Commissions By Building 10s, 100s or 1,000s of Websites, Each With The Click of a Button!"
What if you knew there was a piece of software that would create dynamic, unique websites, optimized for Adsense, customizable as you need with options for adding other affiliate revenue streams, and you could create such a website with the click of a button?

Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Men Link:
http://page.debt-america.com/Christmas/Top-10-Christmas-Gifts-For-Men_26.html

Reaction score
5 | Become A Man Magnet

You're About To Discover The Fantastic Formula That Magnetically Attracts Men To YOU - As If By Magic! What is the system I am talking about? It's called "Become A Man Magnet: What Every Woman Should Know About How To Be Successful With Men."

It's not a formula, it's having a pair of big tits.

Reaction score
Dude this is the dumbest list of shit I have ever seen. If any girl ever got me this shit I would dump the bitch ASAP. So you have a bunch of file converting shit which would make the guy look like a cheap ass, and if there isnt a guy out there that cant find that shit on his own, God have mercy on his soul. Free background checks? Stalker, nuff said. All these back up softwares...since when does a man need a back up? Man magnet? This is a list of shit you would get a guy. WHY IN THE FUCK?! would you get a guy a How To guide to being a man magnet? And that last two are just lazy. I mean I have made a website sure, but it comes down to writing your own codes, using scripts, and formatting your own pages so you know whats going on. And on top of it...why? The health shit? That shit is just pure lazyness and lack of self confidence. When you cant get the job done you call on someone else. Worst list of gifts for a man I have ever read.

Put a PS3 up there, some lingerie from your girlfriend, tools, something camoflauge, a good knife, a gun, a dog, etc. Not file converters and tips on how to be gay.......

Montana

Put a PS3 up there, some lingerie from your girlfriend, tools, something camoflauge, a good knife, a gun, a dog, etc. Not file converters and tips on how to be gay.......

damn straight!

Kizza

What a Blue list. I don't need like 50 programs to convert my movies to my Ipod, or vice versa. Last 3 are just faggotry.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
wth? ROFL Macon got it right on the spot, we love women, video games, guns, tools, dogs... etc... not Computer file converter bs.

elvinag79

Reaction score

Looking to buy an ideal gift for a man in your life? We've been providing great male gifts online since 2001 and have over 600 for you to select from. No longer will your male friend have to suffer socks and aftershave!

Here are given the Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Men

1 | Aimersoft ZEN Media Converter

Aimersoft ZEN Media Converter is a professional and comprehensive piece of software designed to help you remove DRM video as well as to convert your favorite media files to ZEN compatible format with high speed and excellent output quality. Legally removes DRM protection via re-record the original files, which keeps the output files excellent quality without any loss.

2 | Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite

Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite converts DVD's and videos to play on almost any portable device including iPod, iPod touch, iPod video nano, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, video capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc. Meanwhile, it can also support output almost any audio/video format including Video format(H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, FLV, SWF, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format(AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA, WMA, etc.). You can enjoy your Audio/Video life with this all in one Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite from now on.

3 | iSkysoft DVD Copy for Mac

iSkysoft DVD Copy for Mac is a powerful Mac DVD copy software, DVD backup, Mac DVD burner that can copy DVD movies(D9 to D9, D5 to D5) with the entire movie in 1:1 ratio perfectly. The DVD copy for Mac is able to copy DVD to DVD, backup or burn the entire movie from DVD to DVD. It can even remove DVD protections such as CSS, RC and RCE and lets you share or convert DVD movies without any limitation on Mac OS X (include leopard).

4 | Unlimited BACKGROUND CHECKS on Anyone!

2009 Professional Edition. Investigate Anyone in any US State and Country Online. With Your Lifetime Membership you get Immediate access to: Unlimited BACKGROUND CHECKS on Anyone! Plus Complete sources for ALL Public & Vital Record. Advanced Tools for People Searches. And a Massive Collection of Investigation resources including: Public Records, Birth Records, Sex Offenders, Court Records, Criminal Records, and much more!!

5 | Become A Man Magnet

6 | iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer

iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer is an easy to use iPod/iPhone utility designed to help you backup all your files from your iPod/iPhone/iTouch. Recover lost or missing music or backup and restore all of your iPod/iPhone/iTouch content; including your favorite songs, videos, photos, playlists and more. If you have any iPod/iPhone device, this software is a 'must have' utility to keep your iPod/iPhone safe.

7 | Zune Video Converter + DVD to Zune Suite

This suite is all the software you need when you want to convert both DVD media and video file media to Zune video/Zune movie. Suite includes 2 software: Zune Video Converter and DVD to Zune Converter.

8 | How To Get Out Of Debt FAST Without Bankruptcy Or Debt Consolidation!

How You Can Get Out Of Debt FAST Without Filing Bankruptcy -- Using Several Little. Known But Highly Effective Techniques. Which Are Guaranteed To Work No Matter How Much You Currently Owe!?

9 | Health Biz in a Box

World famous Multimillionaire TV Doctor is going to give you a complete fully-operational Website that sells the absolute very BEST proven health-related products online in a Web-Business of your very own ... "I'll Give You This Automatic Money-Maker Within 7 minutes!" This is Fully-Guaranteed! It's made me rich - and now I'm going to share all of my Internet-Success with you!

10 | SiteBuilder Elite

"Boost Your Adsense And Affiliate Commissions By Building 10s, 100s or 1,000s of Websites, Each With The Click of a Button!"
What if you knew there was a piece of software that would create dynamic, unique websites, optimized for Adsense, customizable as you need with options for adding other affiliate revenue streams, and you could create such a website with the click of a button?

Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Men Link:
http://page.debt-america.com/Christmas/Top-10-Christmas-Gifts-For-Men_26.html

hey :feedback:

I like the idea for iphone as i was really search for Good
Christmas Gift for men but think its okay and don't like to give any cards or ties something like this but i was also think that why shouldn't give him(my younger brother) any smart Phone as Christmas is coming so there are many reliable sources have sell for cheap mobile deal so it's prefer to my budget also.