Top 10 Best Heels in 21st Century

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neilslam

Reaction score
hey,

how are we? I came across a clip of Top 10 Heels in the 21st Century. I agree
although one or two may have been ignored. here's YouTube's list and I have
a couple of add ons. here we go and comments are welcome.

www.youtube.com/watch=3FeSs-hi6m4 Best Heels in 21st Century

10. Sasha Banks (RAW)

9. Prince Devitt/Finn Balor (NJPW/RAW)

8. Tetsuya Naito (NJPW)

7. The Miz (Smackdown)

6. Batista

5. CM Punk

4. Christian

3. Edge

2. Chris Jericho

1. The Fans

really. I'm surprised Minoru Suzuki isn't mentioned. look up "heel" in the dictionary
and it has a picture of him next to it. comments?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Sasha Banks? She was only heel in Team Bad and that isn't noteworthy.

Neilslam

Reaction score
true. I'm surprised Alexa Bliss isn't mentioned.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Ciampa and JBL. The only two who matter when discussing WWE modern day heels

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sasha? Christian? Edge?

200.gif

Neilslam

Reaction score
there's KO as well as the rest of LIJ. (New Japan)

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Heels?

JBL
Punk
Triple H
2008-2009 Orton
Heel shield
Heel Wyatt’s
Miz now
Loved heel Batista

Off the top of my head, those are a few.

Neilslam

Reaction score
well comment on the above YouTube clip. they mentioned them. I don't think much of a
few of them either.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
In no specific order...
Eddie Guerrero: That Rey Mysterio and "I'm your papi" rivalry was classic. No one else in WWE can pull of that type of seriousness. Those moves he did in the past ladder match with Rey were brutal, like three amigos on the ladder.

CM Punk: This guy is a true rebel and pull off a heel turn by the snap of his fingers. The Cena vs Punk rivalry is a timeless classic.

Edge: He legitimately was the Rated R Superstar with the Cena rivalries and Foley Rivalry. Spear through a flaming table equals one of a kind moment

Randy Orton: He was great heel as the Legend Killer. Trying stomp on the legacy of every legend he faced. He took it to the extreme as the Viper. Changed his in ring style becoming more stealth and predator like.

Chris Jericho: Jericho make it easy as a headlock to be a heel with his promos and in-ring style. He is so charismatic with it you cannot help but to be in awe.

JBL: every time he defended the WWE Title I wanted him to loose. With him being one of those clique or faction heel leaders I couldn't stand him as a kid

Triple H: Don't get me started on how many people he buried. With Evolution they were the New Age Four Horsemen to a lot of fans. When I was a Kid Triple H was like the Devil and Flair, Batista, and Orton was like his demons. Now when I look back They were one of the most legendary factions of all time. Also Triple H is one of The Most Legendary Heels of all time

Hollywood Rock(2003): The Rock 2003 heel run was awesome. The Reason why because a lot of people say The Rock turned on us by going to Hollywood, but some say the people turned on The Rock by not supporting him. Summer Slam 2002 is evidence enough. So what The Rock and WWE did was make a Rock gimmick where he fires back at the crowd for what they did. Those moments and segments were classic.

Brock Lesnar: Brock Lesnar is a good heel or tweener now, but back in his early days he was a hardcore heel, especially with that Real Brock Lesnar stint. Broke Hardcore Holly's Neck, do bearhug that could squeeze blood out of you, Destroy jobbers like no tommorow, Broke Zach Gowen's Leg, and more. Brock back in the day was way more heel than he is now.

Miz: Truly I can barely stand this guy. So annoying. Everyone was shocked when he was main eventing WM27 but there is a first time for everything.

The WWE Fans: These guys have ruined so many matches and events it's not funny. The fans now have to be the worst fans ever. They got too far by making a hash tag called"[HASHTAG]#KillRomansDaughter[/HASHTAG]". They go as far as one night on RAW chant "You Suck Bryan" at Brie, "You Suck Tyson" at Natalya, "You Suck Rusev" and more. The fans nowadays has got out of hand. Their only few true wrestling fans left and it looks like we are it

That is my list

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The WWE Fans: These guys have ruined so many matches and events it's not funny. The fans now have to be the worst fans ever. They got too far by making a hash tag called"[HASHTAG]#KillRomansDaughter[/HASHTAG]". They go as far as one night on RAW chant "You Suck Bryan" at Brie, "You Suck Tyson" at Natalya, "You Suck Rusev" and more. The fans nowadays has got out of hand. Their only few true wrestling fans left and it looks like we are it
You beat me to it, damn it.