• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_RB_Brand

Reaction score
Is it me or is it the fact that there are TOO many Heel's currently in the spot light on both Raw & Smackdown? Lets make a list of heels from both shows that are currently in the spot light. Wade Barret & Co. CM Punk + Nexus, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz + Alex Riley, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, & of course on the Divas side of things you have Laycool & The Bellas. To me it seems that all the up coming stars that are getting the push are all taking on a Heel Roll. The only Face star thats young & new that has done anything & given some spot light has been Daniel Bryan. Other than that besides John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, John Morrison, Rey Mysterio There doesnt seem to be too many good Face characters. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Simply because it is easier to get people to hate you instead of getting people to love you. Heels get pushed faster because they can get the audience to dislike them, you can't make people like you. But you definitely can make them hate you.

The_RB_Brand

Reaction score
That is true, you cant argue that. I just wish they would keep a good balance on the young talent. It seems as for heel rolls wwe creative has been doing a good job so far. When it comes to a young guy haveing a face roll, wwe creative does very bad in most cases. I will say that currently the heel roll on dolph & vikkie almost reminds me of when HHH & Steph were a couple & HHH climbed his way to the top using Vince's daughter Steph cause of the power she had in the company via the roll play script. I see this simular thing going on right now w/ vikkie's roll of being power hungry & Dolph wanting to be a top star.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Tbh the crowd just buy it even more and like I have said on numerous occasions you will get heaps of kids supporting the bad guy to rebel against the common demographic of a WWE kid fan. I have also notice how no one cares for D Bryan. He gets barely any pop and tbh he's making the US title worthless.