• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
khanexciting.webp

During an appearance on the Battleground podcast, Tony Khan spoke about AEW presenting its All In and All Out pay-per-views so close together.

The two PPVs are taking place just one week apart from each other. After holding All In at Wembley Stadium in London on August 27, AEW will be at Chicago's United Center for All Out on September 3.

The Battleground podcast asked Khan about the challenges of holding two major shows on two separate continents on back-to-back Sundays. Khan replied:

Well, we're going to find out. It's exciting to do it and it's going to be the first time anybody has tried anything like this. AEW's got our biggest show of all time coming up very soon, August 27 at Wembley Stadium. It's going to be a massive, massive event. I'm so excited for the show. And in particular I have to say, right now, the ticket sales are unprecedented. This is the biggest pro wrestling event in the history of Europe. No show ever in Europe has sold more tickets or had a bigger gross than this. So it's pretty special. And it's one of the biggest wrestling events in the history of the world now. It's taking place later this month, August 27. The show's going to be on early. It starts at noon Central time. It's NFL timing. So a couple weeks before NFL football kicks off, we're going to be in that spot.
And then All Out the next week, Labor Day weekend, we'll be back in our classic pay-per-view spot on Sunday night. So it's going to be just about a week apart, two huge events.

All In will be headlined by MJF defending his AEW World Championship against Adam Cole. Five matches have been officially announced for the show as of right now.

Darby Allin challenging Luchasaurus for the TNT Championship is the first match that's been confirmed for All Out.

Khan's full interview on the Battleground podcast can be seen below:

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
That's the most empty answer he could've given to that question. :lol

I love TK, but man... :whatamark

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That's the most empty answer he could've given to that question. :lol

I love TK, but man... :whatamark

It's almost every answer he gives lol interviewers should know by now if you want him to spill anything good you gotta ask him something random af about his wrestling Fandom and hope he accidentally forgets what he's not supposed to say

Stadhart

Reaction score
He fucked up bad - I'm really looking forward to next week and AEW usually put on a good show but I honestly think they didn't expect the ticket sales they got - they said fuck it and did Wembley but I think they were expecting 10-20k max (they said 50k but nah)

Now they are stuck as they have to make Wembley a big show but have the ppv the next week

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It was the only available date.

Also "fucked up bad" is laughable as all in is gonna end up w 85k ppl.

Thie above post is nonsense

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Idk why ppl pretend to care either. You will still watch both lol

Reactions: Spider DKR

Stadhart

Reaction score
It was the only available date.

Also "fucked up bad" is laughable as all in is gonna end up w 85k ppl.

Thie above post is nonsense

Yeah I went a bit overboard with that one tbh but I do think they didn't realise how big it was going to be

They are lucky they avoided the train strikes though which are today - really looking forward to going tomorrow. I fucked up with the presales as I was busy at work and missed the presales code so I'm stuck up the top - I'm not expecting much on the atmosphere apart from the entrances and end of matches but you never know! Should be a good night either way