• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tony Khan/Big Swole Drama

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
1640997243719.png

Yikes

Moon Bird

I thought Swole left because of medical reasons...

Also pretty sure they are making Jade Cargill tbs womens champion...

You've got Tony Khan out here hiring POC and giving them a push, but when you're not the one getting the push you claim a lack of diversity? F**k off with that shit.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Even if Swole were completely healthy she was rapidly being outclassed by rookies who came in after her.
Jade Cargill is about to be TBS Champion and it's a simple matter of her being a bigger star with more tools that are valuable to pro wrestling than Big Swole, despite her being a rookie who is still very green. Swole ain't good.

But this really isn't even about her wrestling ability. I just don't even feel like her criticisms are valid, but she's speaking from her personal perspective which she's entitled to do. Doesn't make her right either. Tony opened up a can of worms with this ill-advised tweet unfortunately, even if what he's saying is just... The truth.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
He could have addressed what she said without taking a potshot at her abilities. Dick move from Tony IMO.