• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tonight on Ringside

The Rated R CMStar

Superstars that had to wait a lot for their pushes

Well, it´s title speak for itself.

Right now I can think about Edge, that he wrestled the IC and the Tag divisions for years before becoming WWE champion.

Christian was only pushed when going to TNA.

Who else can you remember?

Wrestling Station

As here is for classic wrestling, i would have to mention Bret Hart
Imo, he is the most "deserved wrestler to have a push in the history of wrestling" and was delayed for a really long time. imo.

Hmm . . Maybe Booker T. He was a great mid card guy but deserved something more. . Also the initials RVD hit me when it comes to his WWE run because he never even got to win the US championship when he was on Smackdown All he got was the Tag Team Championship with Booker T . .That was great and all but i still thought he had to be a solos guy instead. .

the dark knight

1st name came to my mind is benoit.

edit-
guerrero
triple h
edge
rvd
john cena ( just kiddin )

The Anigma

Triple H had to wait awhile for his push as well after the "MSG Incident" but another name that comes to mind for me is definately Eddie Guerrero...I think he deserved the title a long time ago...at least that's my opinion...

Packer

This Saturday Night on Ringside, News from SWE, SPW, AIWF, This week in Wrestling History, The Kacee Calendar plus how veterans that no show events are ultimately hurting both the up and coming stars of today and the sport as a whole. Also Mick Foley is talking about returning to the WWE..WHAT?!? Packer gives his 2 cents worth!! Saturday night at 10pm EST!! http://talkradiox.com/

Kacee Carlisle
2efibg2.jpg