Tom Brady rips ESPN for Spygate coverage...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady ripped ESPN today for its coverage of the Patriots' Spygate scandal.

Appearing on the Boston radio station WEEI, Brady suggested that the reason Patriotgate has stayed in the news is that the media in general and ESPN specifically are looking to fabricate a controversy.

"I think it's a way to really sell newspapers, and all the ESPN stations, they've got to fill the air, too," Brady said.

When it was pointed out to Brady that many of the ex-NFL players who work at ESPN were harshly critical of the Patriots and suggested that they gained a huge advantage from stealing signals, Brady said, "It's just kind of the environment right now, though. I think that's the way that guys make it. They just say the craziest things. That's what ESPN has become. ESPN, to me, is like MTV without the videos, ESPN is without the highlights."

ESPN is the 800-pound gorilla in American sports, and a lot of athletes wouldn't want to take the boys in Bristol on. But Brady is one of the few athletes popular enough to take on the Worldwide Leader and not have to worry about repercussions. It will be interesting to see whether ESPN reports Brady's comments.

Way to go Tom! You bash them no good son of bitches at ESPN for hating on DAA PATS! :y:

Soulpower

Tom Brady should SHUT the fuck up. The fact is that ESPN is CONSTANTLY sucking off Brady, the Pats AND the NFL in general.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
LOL, I think this is hilarious! A Tommy Brady trying to tell off the biggest sports station in the world. I'm sure he wasn't crying when they praised him for his accomplishments... He needs to take the good with the bad and get over it already.