Together Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
good lord, what a work tho. As soon as I saw the whole rumor of "they could be getting back together" pop up, I knew 100% it was just for Total Bellas. Obviously I always considered it to be a work, but there was still a possibility of it being real, even if it was just a small one. But now they made it plain as day that this was all just supposed to be a ratings boost for their show, which still didn't work because I read that ratings didn't go up for the whole break up angle regardless. So jokes on them, nobody cares about their show either way

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
They were together for six years.
They were living together for a little over half a decade.
John had a change of heart and proposed to Nicole.

Tell me if these ingredients are not the building blocks for a lasting relationship. I feel that two people should only split up if there is something that either hinders or hurts one, or both of them.

In most situations, though, I think that half a decade of sharing life down the crapper would be such a tragedy. Why share so much of yourself with another person if you and your other half are going to dissolve your bond instead of trying to find ways to strengthen it?

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
They were together for six years.
They were living together for a little over half a decade.
John had a change of heart and proposed to Nicole.

Tell me if these ingredients are not the building blocks for a lasting relationship. I feel that two people should only split up if there is something that either hinders one, or both of them.

In most situations, though, I think that half a decade of sharing life down the crapper would be such a tragedy. Why share so much of yourself with another person if you and your other half are going to dissolve your bond instead of trying to find ways to strengthen it?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If no one cares, then why are threads about Cena and Nikki so popular.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
They were apart long enough for Carmella
to suck a proper push out of Cena's cock...

What? I can say what I want...

Dish Washing Liquid!

:emoji_point_right: You dirty motherfucker.

Oh thank God, they are back together. I don't know what I would have done if they stayed apart.

Life can feel empty without a partner. There are some people who can remain single, but they are a minority. Most people I've learned about don't stay on their own for prolonged periods.

In Nikki and John's case, they made each other better people and apart, they wouldn't do so well. They'd loose the part of themselves that helped them go from strength to strength.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro