To every piece of shit out there...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

That gets pissed at me when the discussion of Hayley is brought up, like it's my fault or some shit. It's clearly not, as again (for about the 10000000000th time) I don't bring up the discussion. Lets take a look shall we?

Hayley Williams - PARAMOREGASM, TBHAYLEY - C4

Who gives a shit about Hayley? - Rolling Stone

Why you should like Hayley Williams. - Stinger

All Hail, bitches! - Lennie

That's just what I found on the first page of HIAT. Need I fucking say more? You all are dumb fucks... for not making more John Cena related threads!

That is all.

PS:Brrrrrr, Abadoo!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It's better than having Blaze all over the front of HIAT, m i rit?

C4

b8q4k9hn2ibnsbp6uh4.jpg

It's fucking annoying.

C4

And it's getting hard to differentiate between you people.. :shifty:

PeepShow

lmao yeah, I saw a post of James' this today and thought it was mine. I was like 'wtf, I never said that.'

That's not a bad thing though, IT'S A GOOD THING.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I need an all of paramore sig tbh. Not just Hayley, I shall change my name to Parawesome

Fuck you James, you got me into Paramore.

I am business of Misery lets take from top

imo

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

At least the Hayley threads are actually going places. HIAT was once practically dead before. The place wasn't even visited that much anymore. I once logged on a the last post was 5hrs ago.

Only two people on here actually have Paramore/Hayley related names. As for the Haley popularity here, it was started by Lucas(and Claus)and it caught on. Its a little thing 4chan would call a meme. I've never been to a forum that couldn't stand a meme.

I can understand if people just don't like Paramore or don't find Hayley attractive, but when people go out of their way to justify their opinion thats where I Cross The Line. Just simply say Paramore/Hayley isn't for you, don't make yourself seem like a dumbass because you fell that your opinion NEEDS to be heard.

Some of us Hayley folks are keeping HIAT active and alive. STFU and deal with it

Don't like it? The ignore they post about her and move on to another thread that has a completely different subject.

Some of these Hayley threads are more interesting then half the threads in HIAT.

But TBKB please get your old name back.

rant/

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

For those who are tl:dr

Translation: LEAVE HAYLEY ALOOOOOOONE

MikeRaw

Hayley=John Cena.
Love em or hate em, they both have
1-Hustle
2-Loyalty
3-Respect

Oh, and they're both hated.
>_>

:shifty:

Soulpower

You all are dumb fucks.

You're a fan of Paramore, Notre Dame and the Bulls... And you call us dumb fucks?