To either J-wind,Spity, C4,Kizza, or Wrestling Station

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Seeing is how no one wants to do the Aaron Rodgers sig, I would like one of you excellent graphic makers to do this sig for me. I want a Greg Jennings/Aaron Rodgers sig

People:Aaron Rodgers and Greg Jennings I don't know, like arms around eachother or like aaron throwing a pass and greg catching a pass? whatever you can find

Text: "The youth has come" in some kind of nice cursive in gold. maybe there numbers if it works and my username on there

Colors:like green and gold, with a G force logo somewhere on there

Rep would be awarded and like some serious asskissing for a while

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Why didn't you just bump the old thread and request a title change? This wasn't necessary

C4/Jwind have request threads.

I recommend asking C4. Unless Spity or Kizza get it done

Jwind/exC.Ons have a lot to catch up on. If you do request from them, I recommend good patience.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Yeah thats why I didnt go to there request thread, I would like C4 or station to try it to along with spity if possible, and I know they are all busy so I just wanted to give a good amount of names so that someone may have time to pick it up

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Untitled-1-2.jpg

Honestly, I whipped it up quickly, but I like it myself. Its nothing extraordinary, but yeah.