• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"To be the man, you've got to beat the man!" - Hey Yo.

Crayo

The Boss
Hey man, welcome to the forum. Nice to have another UK'er here :).

I too think the BTB section (or e-federations in general) can be much bigger, but it's not a market we have advertised for, and it's not something I am particularly interested in. I'd love to hear your ideas on how it could improve however.

Rysenberg

Legend
Welcome mate, yeah I'm gonna start using that section more once I have time, agree that it would be decent if it was utilised more (although, again, you can't exactly blame people for not wanting to use it).

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Welcome to the forums. I'm opinionated too, so we should get along fine, maybe. Austin and Punk are also my favorites as far as All Time and Current Favorite goes.

IMPORTANT EDIT: I also don't think weed should be illegal. I don't even smoke it but it's not worth the time and energy to go after people for smoking pot, especially when worse things like alcohol and cigarettes are legal (not that I feel they should be illegal, just saying.)

Last edited:

Ovaldinho

Have you ever smoked weed with RVD when he has done a UK tour with WWE/TNA??

Anyways, welcome to the forum!