To any administrator

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Please do not give me an infraction for this, I seriously did not know how to make this happen.

Anyway, Can one of the admins (or whoever has the power to) change my name from Sterl_03 to ortonISgod? This would be greatly appreciated

again, Sorry if this is in the wrong section or whatever else is wrong with it, I just did not know were to post it or how to get this done

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I thought I was a VIP member, It said I was like a week ago by name....

MikeRaw

Everytime I see someone with a name like "OrtonsGOD" or something like that, I either think the person is a girl, or gay.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
^^false, Orton could beat Jeff Hardy, were Edge gets pinned and loses titles to Jeff Hardy

........burn.......

The Rated R CMStar

Burn?

Dont live on the past, Orton did that one year ago.

Oh, and Edge has pinned and taken titles from Triple H when Orton, well, has a PHD on being Triple H's bitch

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Goldust > Edge > Hardy > Orton

The real question is if New Fat older Goldust > charasmatic Goldust in his prime.

Imo his new beer gut only adds to the legacy that is Goldust.
[yt]Ii5RwBlkNEc[/yt]