• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TO ALL NEW MEMBERS!

This Guy

NO I'VE BEEN HERE FOR MONTHS SO I'M NOT NEW. BUT I'M TEMPTED TO MAKE THIS MY LAST NIGHT.

your the one that says this place is shit so lead by example to the new members. Just because you've been here longer doesn't mean you can't leave. But as I've said before, I'm convinced that you have no life and therefore are addicted to this place and the hate.

NO I'VE BEEN HERE FOR MONTHS SO I'M NOT NEW. BUT I'M TEMPTED TO MAKE THIS MY LAST NIGHT.

Shut The Fuck Up.

You're exactly what's wrong with this forum. We need to put up with your stupid cunt ass just because we have a no perma banning rule. Someone ban this guys ass because he doesn't want to be here yet he is here. He's running new members away and destroying what I'm trying to do (Get the site active). Shut the fuck up & accept that people hate you. I've done it. Now it's your turn.

maty619

John is owning people left right and center. *bows to John*. Please teach me how to do this oh great one.

Shut The Fuck Up.

You're exactly what's wrong with this forum. We need to put up with your stupid cunt ass just because we have a no perma banning rule. Someone ban this guys ass because he doesn't want to be here yet he is here. He's running new members away and destroying what I'm trying to do (Get the site active). Shut the fuck up & accept that people hate you. I've done it. Now it's your turn.

You're part of the problem, John. Everyone and their mother thinks they know what the problem is and they think their presence is what is stimulating the forums and their posting is making it a better place. From self admitting trolls crying about the rules not being enforced but clamoring for the lawlessness that this place supports to guys like you who post hypothetical threads and non-news news threads and think their is some sort of just appreciation that is due. Shut the fuck up. You aren't this uber awesome, intelligent poster that you make yourself believe you are. You contradict yourself by warring with Sharpshooter and nominating him for a mod spot, you claim to not want a mod spot anymore but you somehow throw in a "if i were running this place" or alluding to the fact that Chaos is never around and so forth. Shut up. If you were trying to improve this place, which you really aren't no matter how you see it two threads here and there is not improvement, then you wouldn't be starting stupid, pointless whiny crusading complaint threads. Shut the fuck up and do what you do and if you are as intelligent as you think yourself to be, you wouldn't allow yourself to be trolled by Sharpshooter, because honestly, he isn't any good at it, hence he can only troll people of your caliber.

the408kid

Shut The Fuck Up.

Thanks for the compliment . Don't worry I'll ruin your attempts then to get this site active. Thank you for giving me motivation to come back here Small Show or John or Small dick or whatever your name it's.

maty619

You're just finding any reason to stay here and eat more attention up, if you hate the forum so muc fuck off.