To Achieve Your Dreams Remember Your ABC's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

barberian

Reaction score
may randy orten sig

hiii evrey body this is a new sig of randy orten the master of the rko and the legend killer i do it in 45 mint what u said about it gyes:-

82913988.jpg

Wrestling Station

The main wrong thing is that you place your name more clearer than the target image and the target text. Which is a big mistake.

The image is too foggy, the good thing about it is that the idea itself.

6/10, good try though.

barberian

Reaction score
The main wrong thing is that you place your name more clearer than the target image and the target text. Which is a big mistake.

The image is too foggy, the good thing about it is that the idea itself.

6/10, good try though.

mmmmmmmm i under stand so if i dont write my name what u give to the sig????

Wrestling Station

ok, if you make your name more faint, it will be a solid 8/10

barberian

Reaction score
look man i delete the name :-

68463402.jpg

maby u saved it and show me how to write in nice faint

NinoBrown

Reaction score
It's too light around his face and there's too much of the smudge brush used. I like the concept but it's kinda hard to see.

7.5/10

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
You also spelled your name wrong in the original one.

It took 6 posts for someone to notice that, I almost thought it was just me ..

Ontopic: I think your sig has too much empty space and the bottom right text looks out of place.

I do like your background alot though, Good job on that. :bye1:

Kairi

Reaction score
Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits. Believe in yourself. Consider things from every angle. Don't give up and don't give in. Enjoy life today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow may never come. Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches. Give more than you planned to.

Hang on to your dreams. Ignore those who try to discourage you. Just do it. Keep trying no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier. Love yourself first and most. Make it happen. Never lie, cheat or steal, always strike a fair deal. Open your eyes and see things as they really are. Practice makes perfect. Quitters never win and winners never quit. Read, study and learn about everything important in your life.

Stop procrastinating. Take control of your own destiny. Understand yourself in order to better understand others. Visualize it. Want it more than anything. ‘Excellerate’ your efforts. You are unique of all God's creations, nothing can replace YOU. Zero in on your target and go for it!"