TNE (Total Nonstop Entertainment)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
TNE.jpg

The backstory: Recentaly TNA was tore apart due to low-ratings. Some of TNA's main eventers went to WWE. Samoa Joe being one of them, he said "TNA wasn't cutting it there for me. I couldn't stand to be around Jim Cornette or any of the manegement for that matter. I wasn't getting paid nearly enough. When WWE offered me the deal I couldnt resist; It was the perfect oppurtunity to me." Other stars from the TNA roster include the following: Franky Kazarian, Robert Roode, and Abyss. Topeka Capital-Journal caught up with Frankie Kazarian as he left the Expocenter this weekend at the press conference. Kazarian said "Money was one the main factors, not too sound greedy, but I was working my ass of to make this work for everybody. The fans weren't good either, sometimes we would be in the iMPACT zone at would be 75% empty. Old and New TNA superstars were at the press conference. Mr. Paul Heyman was there, he said the tapings would be held at the Topeka Expocenter for the a month or two then he hoped to move it out of Kansas and goto diferent places TNA has never been. Many questions were asked at the Expocenter, all of which can be found at www.tne-wrestling.com.

From www.tne-wrestling.com:
How do you plan on getting more wrestlers for the ones who left.
PH: I plan on signing quite a bit of ROH and CZW stars. Theres alot of unknown talent in some promotions, I would like to bring it out for all wrestling fans to see.

Where will be tapings be?
As I said earlier, tapings will be at the Topeka Expocenter in Topeka, Kansas. After a couple of months I plan going to diferent cities.

Were any TNA superstars released? Some were actually, I can't say who as of right now but once the official roster is released you will know.

How do you plan on transforming Total Nonstop Action into Total Nonstop Entertainment?
Action isn't always entertaining. I plan on transforming TNA's action into entertainment by signing superstars from ROH, giving them an amazing oppertuninty. I will also sign superstars from CZW and add a little hardcore edge to it. I would like to see these guys on my promotion. They really do bring back memories of the older days back in ECW. You'll definetly see a transformation as this place starts to shape up.

Where will we watch TNE?
TNE will stay on Spike.

[About 2 and a half weeks later the roster for TNE is announced.]
Kurt Angle
Booker T
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Christian Cage
Necro Butcher
Consequences Creed
Curry Man
Sonjay Dutt
Hernandez
Homicide
Jay Lethal
Kevin Steen
Matt Morgan
Bryan Danielson
Kevin Nash
Rhino
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelley
James Storm
John Zandig
A.J. Styles
Tomko
Petey Williams
Eric Young
Daivari
Último Guerrero
Austin Aries
Delirious
Nigel McGuinness

[edit] Female wrestlers
Awesome Kong
Gail Kim
Moose
O.D.B.
Roxxi
Karen Angle

Other on-air talent
Jeremy Borash - Backstage interviewer
Paul Heyman- TNA Management Director and also Owner
Hector Guerrero - Manager of the Latin American Xchange and Spanish commentator
Crystal Louthan - Backstage interviewer
David Penzer - Ring announcer
Raisha Saed - Manager of Awesome Kong
SoCal Val Ring girl
Mike Tenay - Play-by-play commentator
Lauren Thompson - Backstage interviewer
Willie Urbina - Spanish commentator
Don West - Color commentator

Referees
Rudy Charles
Earl Hebner
Mark Johnson
Andrew Thomas

Belts:
TNE Heavyweight title:
tnebelt.jpg

TNE Hardcore title:
TNEHARDCORE.jpg

TNE Tag-Team titles:
TagBeltstne.jpg

TNE X- Division belt:
xTNEbelt.jpg

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looks pretty good. This is the name of Lennie's old BTB. Like the backstory and roster, except for Necro Butcher :n:

Good luck.

Qwake

looks quite good, I like the name :shifty: (had the same name with my old one lol).

The roster looks quite good and it was an alright backstory, I will check out your first show :)

Ballin

Reaction score
From www.tne-wrestling.com:
Paul Heyman has announced there will be a NO DQ match for the Hardcore championship this Thrusday on Impact. Stay tuned for more information on the card.

Card:
Necro Butcher vs. Último Guerrero vs. Zandig vs. Rhino for the vacant TNE Hardcore Championship
Other matches TBA

The Leviathan

Reaction score
You've got the same name with Squire Lennie's old BTB but with different rosters and it looks good, I'll check it out.

CT Styles

Yeah, I'll see what you got. Thanks for checking out SmackDown!

Reaction score
Yes so far i like it seems like it will be something different and not something weirdly different but something different with good quality. I will be sure to check out your first show.

Please check out WWF Counterfactual

Ballin

Reaction score
www.tne-wrestling.com :
Paul Heyman: The orriginal plans were to have this every Thurs. But due to some complications, we'll have a show once a month, with a ppv at then end of every month. I hope everyone keeps in as I was vary saddened I had to cancel the weekly show. There will also be house shows from time to time. Don't forget to check those out too. Results should be posted on www.tne-wrestling.com .