TNA's Official YouTube Account Suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Several readers noticed today that TNA's page on YouTube had been suspended due to terms of use violation. All official TNA videos no longer work and their page redirects. The suspension is believed to come from Viacom's lawsuit with YouTube. Apparently, TNA partnered with YouTube without the permission of SpikeTV, which is owned by Viacom.

It can also be assumed that since the TNA videos on YouTube are becoming more viewed, it could be hurting the SpikeTV broadcast. TNA's channel on YouTube was the number one ranked partner channel on YouTube. TNA Today was the most watched daily internet show and recent editions with Gail Kim and Christy Hemme were some of the most viewed videos in YouTube history.

If you want to speculate even further, I guess a possibility could be that SpikeTV had the videos pulled from YouTube due to talks of TNA leaving the network or some development that we're not aware of yet. Whatever the reason is, I'm sure we'll hear more on this in the coming days.

the dark knight

old news. but still good, i was happy to know that especially after knowing that they subscribed to bill and douche.