TNA's New Talent?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best TNA Recent Signing?

• Talia Madison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacman Jones

• Angel Williams

• Judas Mesias

• Junior Fatu

• Awesome Kong

• Jimmy Rave

• Total voters

JHar888

Reaction score
OK, as we all know, TNA signed Jimmy Rave, Junior Fatu, Talia Madison, Pacman Jones, Judas Mesias, and Angel Williams. We know the reason as to why both Angel Williams and Talia Madison were signed. Of course, the Knockouts Division is in attempt of growing. Well why them? Were these good signings? I'd have to say no, they were wasted. Face it, they could've resigned a major contract with a top talent superstar, which probably would've benefitting more.

Pacman Jones, yet another one of TNA's signings from this summer to present day. He would've been a top guy, with great talent if he would've been able to get in the ring. This was one of the most wasted negotiations on TNA's part ever. Also, for wasted money, please see Jimmy Rave. He hasn't made a TV appearance yet except for maybe once of twice, thrice being the most. He has talent, but TNA won't let him use it.

And as for very few reasonable signings, there was 1) Junior Fatu, a pretty good wrestler, who has been working with indy promotions, a one in which were in Memphis latey. He's good for being an upper midcarder, just nothing more. And 2) Judas Mesias. This boy's got skill, although he's been out for a while. This is probably a bad deal for now, considering he's doing time iff TV due to an injury, but may end up being worth the money in the end.

Please, give me your opinion, and vote in the poll.

PeepShow

All I will say is Pacman is not a recent signee, infact, hes gone :)

Reaction score
I know many people will say Judas Mesias, and I would agree that he is great, but I'm going with Rave because TNA already has enough "monsters", and Rave is a fresh face for the X Division, even if he probably will end up being misused. With that said, I think that Mesias will end up proving more valuable in the long run.

xtremebadass

Judas Mesias was a fucking beast for the 2 weeks he was there for, so he gets my vote.

Kong has done wonders for the Women's Division, and it's something WWE has never done, so it's original atleast.

Angel Williams is hot as hell.

Junior Fatu is decent, I mean it is atleast someone of big status in the wrestling world, not just the size of his ass.

Pacman did wonders to put TNA in the media, so he would get that vote if this was on a media worldwide level.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Out of the list, I'd say Mesias, because it's something different than the normal debuts we've been seeing in TNA. If only he threw a fireball to get TNA cancelled.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Let's go down the list, shall we?

Talia Madison & Angel Williams - fucking sluttyass whores. Whenever they enter the ring, the put their finger on their ass, and no, I'm not gay. It's just that I have no respect for women who can't respect their own bodies.

Awesome Kong - Looks to me like a Great Khali ripoff, and who likes Khali?

Junior Fatu - Washed up, old, decrepit, and his only asset is his ASSet.

Pacman Jones - He got TNA some publicity in the news media, but at what cost? He never wrestled because of the damn contract, and they gave him a title reign and he never had to do shit. Just a waste of money, and nothing but.

Jimmy Rave - Maybe some potential, but I haven't seen much of him. He's still a big question mark.

Judas Mesias - Here's my winner. I haven't seen much of him, either, but what I did see was sick. When he came out of the ring and beat the hell out of Abyss in the cage, I literally shivered because he was so freaky. Now THAT'S a wrestler who, as the Rock would say, "knows his role," lol!

My vote goes to Mesias. The way I see it, if you don't go with either Mesias or Rave, you're not a wrestling fan.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ True, why would you (and I'm saying this in an offensive way to my own idea) vote for Talia Madison or Angel Williams? I should've just left them off, no one's gonna vote for them. My bad. :(

Reaction score
Hah I was the only one who voted for Madison. The rest in my opinion are useless except Kong and Williams. Rave and Fatu are just useless in TNA. Pacman and Mesias are well done in TNA so thats another useless deal.

Talia is the better total package but it was a tough decision between her and Kong. I didn't vote for Kong in the end cus she has the monster gimmick that we have all seen done and its just stupid at one point.

Bash me I don't care. My decision still stands.

Reaction score
Mesias is the only one that's gonna be worth the investment in the long run he's out after a nasty fall....for those of you that haven't seen it....
[yt]FK-RjLC24uc[/yt]

now as far as the rest Kong is new and fresh so she would have gotten my vote if Mesias hadn't been around

phantomgerald

Talia and Angel are hot as hell though. And women that can wrestle and are hot is like the best combination. Rave is already being misused, and I'm disappointed he's not even competing for the X division title. Judas gets my vote but he has to come back quickly or he'll be forgotten.