TNAs current product is frustrating..........

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ATKOOL

Reaction score
I'm not going to sit here and say WWE is 10x better or anything. I've watched TNA since like 2004. It just hasn't been the same the past few years. I now decide to watch TNA on the internet to watch sports such as basketball or football if they are on. Just watching it these past couple of months is very frustrating. It hasn't been the same for several years, but I havn't been able to voice it til now. While watching TNA.....

You see brawls week after week. This week we have to see Sting break up Jeff Hardy, Roode, Storm, and Bully Ray. It felt like I was watching a school teacher seperating a bunch of kids. Instead of having booked the match right there, they decided to have it in the main event. That makes no sense because they want to go at it right there. Why not bring a ref out and settle it while they are in the ring in a tornado tag match no dq?

We have Garrett Bischoff and his father every week on there calling him a punk more times than I care to count. How many times has he faced Gunner? Doubtful that it was as many times as he has been called a punk by his father, but it is a close race. You have him talking about a trainer. I figure it is Hogan since he hasn't been on there for a while. I believe Hogan turned on Bischoff at Bound For Glory. Correct me if I'm wrong here. It just makes the most sense. I havn't heard any reports from websites about the identity. I only go to wrestlingnewssource.com to check wrestling news. Where do you guys check out the latest wrestling news?

In any case, it is frustrating to watch guys like Joe and AJ be held down. AJ is being held down currently because Kaz and Daniels can't get over on their own like AJ has. Joe has been a jobber for quite a while....so what makes the difference? I even hate seeing my old favorite WCW wrestler Sting on TNA. I feel as if he hurt his legacy for going this long in TNA. TNA is just too predictable anymore. You have guys like MCMG coming back which is great, but I didn't bother watching the match because I knew the result of who was going to win. The tag division is a shell of what it once was. Crimson is getting held back because they have nothing for Morgan to do. It is going to hurt his momentum he built with his win streak he had. My opinion anyway. I look more forward to seeing Eric Young and ODB team to be honest.....

I don't want to stop watching TNA, but it is just one thing after the other. I don't want to see Sting and Hogan, I want to see Joe and AJ in the spotlight. I don't want another return of ECW originals, I want the TNA I used to love to watch weekly. X Division has gotten better o, but we can all figure that Alex Shelly is going to win all of his matches til he gets his shot for the belt. I'm sick and tired of Daniels coming in yearly and fueding with AJ. I'd rather not have Daniels in TNA if all he is going to do is battle with AJ the whole time. I'd rather see him back in the X division or something battling with new stars there. Same goes for Joe instead of seeing him job for the past 2 or 3 years. I'm not a WWE mark, heck I refuse to watch Smackdown anymore since that 2 day reign as Champ. I watched it only a handful of times since that happened for obvious reasons. In any case, do any of you have the same frustrations with the current product as I do? Do you have any period?

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Could have said this same thing at points in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011. They seem to go in spurts. They have 3-4 months of brilliance followed by 8-9 months of crap. Been watching since the beginning but that sums it up perfectly. Very valid points in your arguments,

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That opening brawl was awesome despite the awkward booking. Hell Bully Ray got busted open during it then that set up a fun main event. Not sure I can criticize the main event scene right now but I will agree Samoa Joe is always being misused. A.J. Styles will probably be back in the main event scene sooner or later so I'm not worried about him as they are just finishing up what is left of Fortune.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I haven't been able to watch TNA for quite some time now as there is nothing there that keeps me gripped other than maybe the Knockouts division but that is real hit and miss.

By the way, I use lordsofpain.net for the news. It's not a news breaking site like the observer and such, more of a copy and paste site but I do tend to find that it reports quite alot of accurate stuff and tells us what source (Observer, Figure4, persons twitter etc) they got it from.