TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Timothhy

Reaction score
This question that i am posting up i might regret but for sake of it here it goes.
Answer's feel free to discuss/fight or swear at one another about which Wrestling orgnisation you feel is the best. For me it has to be Total- Non-Stop Action Wrestling.
And for you WWE Nerds here is why:

1. iMPACT! Is not a brand , it is a show blueberry.
2. It is way more better than WWE , And is more exciting & hardcore.
3. If WWE Had treated their legends/former superstars better they might've stayed.
4. WWE Is PG, For kids and family. It is a children's playground. Even the tellytubby's are more hardcore.
5. TNA Has a better ring and has better fans than WWE.
6. TNA Has introduced great & exciting matches such as "King of the Mountain", Steel Asylum & Feast or Fired ladder match.
7. TNA Has more and better tag team divison.
8. TNA Involves other wrestling promotion such as New Japan Pro Wrestling.
9. TNA Has a better atmosphere than WWE.
10. TNA Has gotten better since it was founded.
11. TNA Has a better founder in Jeff Jarrett.
12. TNA Has better managment unlike WWE.
13. TNA has a better womens divison unlike the WWE.
14. TNA Has a better face (AJ Styles/Kurt Angle) than WWE(John Cena/Hornswoggle)
15. TNA Wrestling has better Pay-Per-View Names like "Genesis, Bound for glory at Destination X etc.)
16. WWE Has gone downhill ever since 2006.
17. AJ Styles vs. Daniels vs. Samoa Joe is way better than John Cena vs. Orton in a 1 hour anything goes iron man match.
18. WWE Makes Cena run everything unlike TNA They use everybody.
19. WWE Dosn't care about Heels anymore all they want is Cena, Cena , Cena
20. Jeff Hardy is way better in TNA.
21. Get ready for more superstars to come to TNA.
22. TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA!
23. TNA>x999,999,999,999>>>>>>>> WWE

TNA The ultimate Promotion in Wrestling not sports entertainment wrestling my brother!!!

The Ultimate fight starts right now:
Feel free to say what ever the **** you want go!

TNA Rulezz!!!!, WWE Droools!

Reaction score
failedtroll.jpg

fuzzy

Reaction score
ok, i know that tna isn't all that it should be right now but he does have a few good points. Tna does have good matches but wwe is way ahead of them in a lot of ways. the only way tna will be considered as good or even goes as far as better...is simply the product has to improve in a lot of different areas.

fuzzy

Reaction score
doesn't matter how much wwe does PG, tey always have a wider audiance.