TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If they have Angle win it is gonna make Crimson's push he had totally meaningless. And given how they book the show that is very possible.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Yeah he's getting a WWE style overpush, but he's got all the tools imo.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I hate how JB thinks he's the Bruce Buffer in the iMPACT main events.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I got nothing with Anderson. I'm sure all you spoiler readers didn't choose him on purpose.

I did enjoy Impact, though. Best one in months as far as pushing storylines goes. Even Joe was sufficient in that department. The Angle storyline actually started to make more sense to me. Seeing Bully Ray near the top of the Bound For Glory standings made me happy. The opening promo was off the charts or maybe I was just busy enjoying Flair too much. The warehouse scene went on far too long but it's hard to complain when Flair is yelling hysterically at nothing, pretty much. It was pretty entertaining in that aspect. I also enjoyed how the show ended putting the tag division over. WWE would never attempt this. It felt pretty special too when Mexican America won(drop the colors, holmes) even if I think Beer Money's reign should have continued. They were dominating and controlling the entire division with solid matches.

Edit: Damn, I even forgot to mention Austin Aries who played off the gauntlet perfectly. Now, that Kendrick has had one successful title defense on PPV I think it would be fitting if he dropped it to Aries at the next one. Kendrick got his little, decent run. Aries can run this division if he is given the ball.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Flair needs to be the same flair that showed up last week, surprised that they are doing a Angle vs. Crimson match this week, the match will prob end in a DQ because this will be their BFG match.