• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
Re: Official Impact Discussion Thread

1 hour 10 mins in and the only "match" we've seen so far is Maddie/Flash lol

PHX

Legacy Member

You'd think after the lack of wrestling in their PPV main event they would do more matches to attempt to make up for it. Guess not.

Dale

Super Moderator

Supermex sucks on the mic. Rosita looks like an underage girl. Angelina's new music is extremely lolworthy and Winter looks like an idiot.

PHX

Legacy Member

Though it's def probably just selling I wouldn't be shocked if AJ wasn't somewhat legit hurt after that. Should be okay though.

Dale

Super Moderator

The powerbomb did look pretty nasty, but you would figure that if he was legitimately injured then the show would have pretty much cut to the end instead of us seeing everything else than unfolded.

Though it's def probably just selling I wouldn't be shocked if AJ wasn't somewhat legit hurt after that. Should be okay though.

Not enough for a fake 'X'. We won't even get into how perfect that Powerbomb was so he didn't get hurt.

Phenomenal1

So I heard there is less than 10 minutes of actual wrestling on tonights Impact. I'd skip it but I can't true. It just doesn't sound logical.

Of course, when was the least time TNA was logical?

Between the TV title match and the #1 Contenders' match.. yes there's about 10 minutes of wrestling total. However, I give them slack since it's the first after a PPv. WWE usually has about 30 minutes total wrestling with a far superior brand.

Kairi

i actually liked how the camera crew got kazarian's "reaction" to styles being carted off in the ambulance. i'm hoping to see bright things from fourtune as a stable soon.

i actually liked how the camera crew got kazarian's "reaction" to styles being carted off in the ambulance. i'm hoping to see bright things from fourtune as a stable soon.

Definitely. All that was so cool. I just didn't like the use of the 'X'.